What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
Well.. This will have no effect other than people using Internet. And we all know how many people will be affected by this in Amethi..

Yes .But its a good way to enthuse their cadre. They must have been really down after modi's rally:angel:

Well.. This will have no effect other than people using Internet. And we all know how many people will be affected by this in Amethi..

Its old kejri tactic to cry when you get nothing so that media can be dominated,he deliberately did this so that police will do retaliatory action and they will whine .

Rahul Gandhi was giving his speech in Amethi, and the Azaan was on, he heard it and stopped speaking till the azaan got over :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

One good thing from this election is that we will be probably not asked to prove our secularism at drop of hat everytime. Else the way things were going, hum logon ko khud ko Secular saabit karne ke liye khatna karwana parta..

Could be although AAP has been a double edged sword for Congress from the beginning, we saw it in Delhi. And I doubt if all the AAP candidates/volunteers were let in on the inside dealings of AAP and Congress and this B-Team business. Many of the foot soldiers, booth workers, genuinely believe in the AAP cause and they can play spoilsport for Rahul on the election day.

BTW did you guys see Rahul Gandhi's azaan drama today. Mere aankhon me to paani aagaya itna secularism dekh kar :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Do you tune in to that fool RAGA speeches ??

It's shocker for me that you waste your time listening to what RaGa says.

Do you tune in to that fool RAGA speeches ??

It's shocker for me that you waste your time listening to what RaGa says.

:woot: Please don't accuse me of such retardedness. I saw it on the news, ABP I think.

Is their any news channel covering these incident with AAP party in amethi?

You can not trust congress they can go all time low to save that amul baby reputation

Back
Top Bottom