What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Really?? The last I heard, India was a free country.. An AAPTard, a Congressi or a BJP supporter can stay put anywhere!! Is this rule, to throw someone's family out, from the SP law book or Congressi?
One secular helping another secular in getting rid of third secular! :woot:

AAPturds going nuts. Apparently section 144 has been slapped in Amethi...& AAP activists are rounded up in mass. Are they going to blame Modi for this as well now?:undecided:
Of course they are.:angry:
Call me a cynic but i have a feeling they are doing drama again.
Trying to combat modi wave with sympathy wave for kumar vishwas:coffee:

AAPturds going nuts. Apparently section 144 has been slapped in Amethi...& AAP activists are rounded up in mass. Are they going to blame Modi for this as well now?:undecided:

Every AAP vote is 1 less vote to Congress. Looks like Rahul Gandhi is shytting his pants, and has called in the Congress Dirty Tricks team.

Looks like Sanjay Singh is providing helping hand behind the scenes. He was anyways in talks with BJP before Congress brought him to Rajya Sabha from Assam..

A minister's post is always better than an RS MP. Not to forget his wife is loosing in Sultanpur to Varun Gandhi where even Congressis are working for Varun Gandhi.

Of course they are.:angry:
Call me a cynic but i have a feeling they are doing drama again.
Trying to combat modi wave with sympathy wave for kumar vishwas:coffee:

This may be true also.

I think he won't backstab Congress . Deal is deal. He is MP for 6 more years , why would he wan't to scuttle the chances of his own party. But you never know in politics , may be what you analyse is the case really. :D
I'm certain there are people within Congress who wants to do away with the monarchy.

Every AAP vote is 1 less vote to Congress. Looks like Rahul Gandhi is shytting his pants, and has called in the Congress Dirty Tricks team.

Or, he has called his B-team to do drama to distract people's attention.

Could be although AAP has been a double edged sword for Congress from the beginning, we saw it in Delhi. And I doubt if all the AAP candidates/volunteers were let in on the inside dealings of AAP and Congress and this B-Team business. Many of the foot soldiers, booth workers, genuinely believe in the AAP cause and they can play spoilsport for Rahul on the election day.

I dont think muslims will vote for KV if they think smriti is strong ,so every vote Vishwas takes will be from opposition space .

@jha @onu1886 @JanjaWeed @arp2041 @Jason bourne@Roybot @SwAggeR

DRAMA !!!!

BTW did you guys see Rahul Gandhi's azaan drama today. Mere aankhon me to paani aagaya itna secularism dekh kar :pleasantry::pleasantry:

As days goes by, I am really getting the feeling that the brain behind AAP is actually BJP.

Everywhere they have spoiled only Congress chances & helped BJP, this can't be a COINCIDENCE.

Absolutely! Apparently cops are targeting AAP's booth staffs & confiscating their booth bags. This will surely hamper AAP's effort big time.

Back
Top Bottom