What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jha too much annihilation of congress will lead to empty opposition space and more dangerous elements like neo commis aka aaptards and full commies will have a chance to grab space .

I bet modi wont like this .

MainoFamilyless congress can be considered a saner opposition .

Congress can not be annihilated but can certainly be made the permanent opposition party. I think thats what RSS is aiming for. I have had the opportunity to talk with few pracharaks and they openly say that If Modi comes in 2014, it will be BJP raj for atleast 25 years in Delhi.

This is what Chidambaram was referring to in that press conference of his when he said that this election was being faught between Congress and RSS. He was correct in assessment. Sadly for him his party is on loosing side.

BJP allying with left in Bengal would be quite Bizarre.. lol

It wont be the first time this is happening. But Left leaders in Bengal have realized that they can only survive if they have BJP's tacit support with them. If BJP manages to win more than 2 seats in Bengal, be assured the co-operation will be deeper in assembly election. TMC will be made to sweat much more to get majority.

Sir mera jawab to do about opposition !

De diya sir. Ab is se jyaada reveal nahin kar sakta public forum par. :)

You do not need to kill God, just make him bleed and let people see it.

I dont have a doubt that Rahul will win and my caste members along with other Upper castes will make sure of it.

What Modi has done with this rally is that he has shown the public that Gandhi family is not invincible and if the margin comes below what was last time, he would have proven his point.

This rally will have same effect on whole Purvanchal what his nomination rally in Varanasi had on that day's election. Modi wave got yet another push. Its time for karyakartas to ensure the momentum turns into votes.

Upper cast people are not a fool. They will switch to BJP after this rally.

Today s speech by PM Candidate of "wave" party is actually gonna end up
helping Rahul.. Amethi voters wont like such caustic personal attack:AAPTARD ArooonGiriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol: :lol:

BJP allying with left in Bengal would be quite Bizarre.. lol
When it comes to ones own survival, political ideology & principles goes out of the window. Ask Ram Vilas Paswan...he will vouch for that. :lol:
Left views Mamata as their primary opponent compared to that of BJP. BJP should grab this opportunity and make it to work in it's favour. Consolidate their presence from grass root & work it's way up. Surely they can become a significant player in coming years.

Back
Top Bottom