What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Rajagopal ??Never heard of him, let alone his predictions.
He's the pepper spray MP. He was expelled from Cong for this during anti -Telangana protests.
He probably wants to join Modi govt and that's why he's giving far fetched numbers.

I didn't expect it at least from him.It seems Arun Jaitly has played BJP's card of victim of vindictive politics well and the risk of retaliation from BJP loomed on UPA allies.

Some Congress leaders have left no stone unturned to Make MODI the PM. The timing of opening a panel couldn't have been worst & even a kid knows that. Add to that, when it comes from the mouth of Zero Loss Sibal, people don't buy any argument even if he says the most obvious truths.

I didn't expect it at least from him.It seems Arun Jaitly has played BJP's card of victim of vindictive politics well and the risk of retaliation from BJP loomed on UPA allies.
both NCP & NC will have lot to lose as a part of collateral damage, should BJP decide to pay congress in the same coin. No wonder they are being cautious here!

Rajagopal ??Never heard of him, let alone his predictions.

Lagadapati Rajagopal is 2 term (2004-2014) Cong MP of Vijayawada, a foreign return and one of the richest MP from India. From 2004, his survey always becomes correct in all the elections including Bi-elections took place in AP.This time his survey predicts NDA win in Seemandhra and TRS win in Telangana.

In Yesterdays press conf, when journos insisted him about NDA numbers he said NDA will form the GOVT mostly on their own.

Lagadapati Rajagopal is 2 term (2004-2014) Cong MP of Vijayawada, a foreign return and one of the richest MP from India. From 2004, his survey always becomes correct in all the elections including Bi-elections took place in AP.This time his survey predicts NDA win in Seemandhra and TRS win in Telangana.

In Yesterdays press conf, when journos insisted him about NDA numbers he said NDA will form the GOVT mostly on their own.

I hope his predictions turns out true this time around too.

do you get the feeling if AAP is actually a stroke (wheather master or not) played by Modi himself? if yes, than exactly what for??

both NCP & NC are "POTENTIAL" NDA supporters/constituents :D

When did CSDS publish their recent survey ?? 235 for BJP when 46 seats in UP and BIhar are still to be go for poll is unbelievable.

@jha MJ Akbar doing a press conference on Amethi...............

BJP is really going for the KILL now, they sense real chance of VICTORY!!!! ??

Despite all this hulla-gulla over BJP's energized last minute push, I believe ( am confident actually ) that Rahul Gandhi is winning comfortably with a margin more than Lakh.

People in Amethi ( UP in general) are too gullible to not fall for emotional drama. When someone says that he does not road because he is a farmer and works in the field, You know they are doomed to be ruled not served.

I want this bigot in Jail...

Links of IM operative traced to SP leader Azmi - The Times of India

Despite all this hulla-gulla over BJP's energized last minute push, I believe ( am confident actually ) that Rahul Gandhi is winning comfortably with a margin more than Lakh.

People in Amethi ( UP in general) are too gullible to not fall for emotional drama. When someone says that he does not road because he is a farmer and works in the field, You know they are doomed to be ruled not served.

I want this bigot in Jail...

Links of IM operative traced to SP leader Azmi - The Times of India

On , what charges ??

Will this thread reach 2000 pages by the time vote counting starts on 16th May. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom