What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

News of Pappu in trouble in Amethi is spreading like a wildfire. BJP is throwing all its might behind Smriti Irani. Sushma Swaraj , Arun jaitley, Advani will campaign and on the last day of campaigning they have planned a Modi rally. Amit Shah must have sniffed a chance here. Why else would he invest so much power here..?

@arp2041 @jha @Sidak @all what happen ? Whatsapp group creat karna he ? 16th may ko easy padega :))

Haan.. kar lo miyan... 16 ko nahin to bahut issue hoga...

News of Pappu in trouble in Amethi is spreading like a wildfire. BJP is throwing all its might behind Smriti Irani. Sushma Swaraj , Arun jaitley, Advani will campaign and on the last day of campaigning they have planned a Modi rally. Amit Shah must have sniffed a chance here. Why else would he invest so much power here..?

bhai....twitter msg kro

Did anyone see that pamphlet being distributed by the BJP in Amethi which PG was talking about, it has Subramaniam Swamy's name written over it. If someone has it please post it here.

Even if the winning margin for Rahul is reduced to about less than fifty thousand it will be a huge embarrassment for for cong and big achievement for bjp and smriti. He will be forced to change his constituency in future or stand from two places.

NDTV is reporting that Lalu will get a huge share of the votes in Bihar. I'll plan a trip to the state in 2016 to see how the stone age used to look like. Pathetic sheep people , I wouldn't even be that pissed if they had voted for Nitish. Nitish might be sickular but he Bihar developed more in 5 years that it did in 20 years under Lalu.

Watch Battleground Bihar: Nitish Kumar vs Lalu Yadav

NDTV is reporting that Lalu will get a huge share of the votes in Bihar. I'll plan a trip to the state in 2016 to see how the stone age used to look like. Pathetic sheep people , I wouldn't even be that pissed if they had voted for Nitish. Nitish might be sickular but he Bihar developed more in 5 years that it did in 20 years under Lalu.

Watch Battleground Bihar: Nitish Kumar vs Lalu Yadav

@jha sir,

Even my friends were telling me same thing. According to them RJD has spoiled chances of a good show for BJP and Muslims and Yadavs are backing it overwhelmingly.

@jha sir,

Even my friends were telling me same thing. According to them RJD has spoiled chances of a good show for BJP and Muslims and Yadavs are backing it overwhelmingly.

It's good , no need to buy a ticket to visit the prehistoric museum , we can just go to Bihar.

@jha sir,

That depends on what is a "good show" for you. For me anything close to 22 is damn good show in 3 cornered contest. While for some its 30.

And those who are speculating by seeing a relaxed Lalu are being fooled. He is not happy because of his performance. He is happy to see Nitish getting decimated.

In next two phases, Dalit votes will be crucial. And they have decided to wholeheartedly support BJP + Paswan.

Bhai kisko? mujhey nhi mila o_O

Tweet kiya... Cant message because you are not following that account.

Back
Top Bottom