What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Can anyone give me caste wise Data of Bihar ?? @jha

So far as i have data

Upper castes-> 16.5%
Yadavs--> 18.5%
Other OBCs--> 33.8%
Dalit’s--> 16%
Muslims--> 15.3%

Yadavs itne nahin hain... Muslims around 18% hain...

Anyhow this time caste barriers have broken down in many areas. Thats why we were laughing at NDTV projections.

You would have had few 'thanks' by now if the answer was affirmative! :D

He did not tag me. No place for a Bihari..? @arp2041 :cheesy:

Yadavs itne nahin hain... Muslims around 18% hain...

Anyhow this time caste barriers have broken down in many areas. Thats why we were laughing at NDTV projections.

Whom will kurmi koeris & other OBC's vote ? Since nitish is loosing and i do think they don't like laloo ! Csds says they are voting for BJP in march tracker ,

Yaar we missed a chance of Subhash Chandra Bose leading our country and got these 3rd rated Gandhis instead!! I just hope Modi turns out to be Subhash of New era!! Ameen!!

Congress keeps the nation under the illusion that they were responsible for India's freedom. The truth is we got independence because of WW2 nad UK's crumbling economy post the war.

I often wonder what would have happened to our nation if Subhash bose survived the war (mind you he was killed mysteriously ).

Insted we got perverts like Nehru and dumbs like MMS. (I do respect Indira Gandhi a lot btw).

Congress keeps the nation under the illusion that they were responsible for India's freedom. The truth is we got independence because of WW2 nad UK's crumbling economy post the war.

I often wonder what would have happened to our nation if Subhash bose survived the war (mind you he was killed mysteriously ).

Insted we got perverts like Nehru and dumbs like MMS. (I do respect Indira Gandhi a lot btw).

Congress wanted Autonomy not independence

Back
Top Bottom