What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

OK i got some idea of seats going to be polled in Bihar (7 seats on 7 Apr)

muzaffarpur

• dnaindia report-bihar-s-economic-capital-muzaffarpur-faces-a-dilemma-at-the-polling-booth-
  • timesofindia Groundswell-of-support-for-NaMo-in-Muzaffarpur

Looks like : BJP
Hajipur & Saran

• Tough time for Rabri Devi in Saran as equations are changing fast - Hindustan Times
  • In the run up to next phase of LS polls, NDA seeks to consolidate Paswan votes in Bihar | The Indian Express
Saran- Between BJP and RJD
Hajipur- Paswan will sail through

Last edited:
Another 13 more days and these people will no longer need SPG cover
I don't think it will work like that. Even during the last NDA time in office the Gandhis had SPG cover, AFAIK they are covered under the SPG act so it would take a change of this act to remove this cover which- i hope to God happens. IF there is any threat to their lives (big if ) they can either hire personal security or have NSG cover Z+ but ONLY those actually in senior positions in the constitutional framework of India i.e. opposition leader, the need for Priyanka Gandhi to have SPG cover is utterly beyond me and look how she treats these highly trained professionals.

I really, really hope the BJP address this although I've not heard any one from the BJP or any other party even question the Gandhi's right to SPG cover when it is meant to be for the PMs, their families and former PMs- Sonia, Rahul and Priyanka are none of these. It is an utter joke.

@arp2041 what do you think about this? How likely is it they'll be stripped of this cover? And also i've seen that figure but Im 99% sure she was accompanying the PM every time, there's NO WAY she gets to use the IAF helos at her whim.

BmpQ2hDIAAA7vRt.jpg:large

Modi has developped a fucking style to defeat opposition leader. It is interesting to know how he defeated Arjun Modhvadia, the leader of opposition. In a long speech Modi told that your MLA supposed to be with you but he has build a bungalow in amadavad and stays there. Defeat him. Belive that I am your MLA. I promise that i will be available for you 24*7. If your MLA fails to do any of your work, come to me. i will do that.

People believed modi and defeated Modhvadia.

I expect a similar speech from Modi in Amethi. Tough time for Pappu.

Ye politics hai ya **** industry hai ?

Kiska video kaun sa video???

Sanjeev Bhatt MMS ... all congressi supporters getting caught now a days ...

10255689_449909151810557_2773245195845922144_n.jpg

Well come Nair Saab. We missed you.

Sambit Patra and Other Guy from Gujrat(whats his name,comes on timesnow newhour)

Was he Jainaran Vyas?

That is fine defeat Pappu. We do not want him as MP also.

News of Pappu in trouble in Amethi is spreading like a wildfire. BJP is throwing all its might behind Smriti Irani. Sushma Swaraj , Arun jaitley, Advani will campaign and on the last day of campaigning they have planned a Modi rally. Amit Shah must have sniffed a chance here. Why else would he invest so much power here..?

Haan.. kar lo miyan... 16 ko nahin to bahut issue hoga...

Did anybody noticed yesterday's news that some booklets on Pappu and Sonia is distributed in Amithi by the name Sonia Ka bhashtrachar and Rahul ki Ravan lila.

Back
Top Bottom