What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sonia is one of the most cunning politicians in India... I dono why she taken such a decision....

Yes. She is Machiavelli reborn. Its a shame she did not finish high school else she would have been CEO of Pepsico or Walmart.

The real question is... Is she any better..? What if she is as dumb as Rahul..? Or, even more dumb ( if thats possible )..?
Why else would Sonia restrict her to family bastions knowing fully well that she has got the looks..?

Have you seen the Godfather ? italians always give the family business to their sons to run.

Sonia is one of the most cunning politicians in India... I dono why she taken such a decision....

Infact there was an article somewhere i think by the person analyzing 5forty3 that she is actually not that clever . If you notice Congress has constantly lost its support base for last 20 years . Its been on a constant decline ...

Turnout figures for the previous phase ???

Voting began on a peaceful note for phase 7 of Lok Sabha elections. Several heavyweights, including L K Advani, Narendra Modi and Sonia Gandhi are in the fray. Here are the highlights:

7.20 pm: West Bengal records highest voter turnout for 9 seats with 81.35 per cent. Deputy EC Vinod Zutshi says the polling percentage in Bengal is expected to be 83 per cent.

7.18 pm: Voter turnout in Dadra and Nagar Haveli is 85 pc and 76 pc in Daman Diu: EC

7.16 pm: 73 per cent turnout for 13 Lok Sabha seats in Punjab, 60 per cent in seven seats in Bihar: EC

7.15 pm: Voter turnout in Andhra Pradesh was 70% as against 67.71% in 2009: Vinod Zutshi, Deputy EC

7.12 pm: Gujarat records 62 per cent voter tunrout for all 26 Lok Sabha seats.

7.10 pm: Uttar Pradesh sees 57.10 per cent polling for 14 seats while Jammu and Kashmir recorded 25.62 per cent polling: Vinod Zutshi, Deputy EC
Elections 2014 Phase 7 round up: Bengal records 81 pc voter turnout; 73 pc polling in Punjab | The Indian Express

@Jason bourne - I am surprised looking at voter turnout in Gujarat. It is only 62℅..That does not sound right to me. I thought Gujaratis will break all the records.

Who is Krishnand Rai? And will his support make a difference?
Ajay Rai's brother who was murdered by Mukhtar Ansari.. Sympathy votes among bhumihars will go to Modi now..

He was Ajay Rai's elder brother. Mukhtar Ansari got him killed in 90's. Thats why he is in jail.

Now split in Bhumihar votes is certain as His wife will be campaigning for Modi.

Ajay Rai's brother, ex BJP MLA, was killed by Mukhtar Ansari. Will make a huge difference.

He was Ajay Rai's elder brother. Mukhtar Ansari got him killed in 90's. Thats why he is in jail.

Now split in Bhumihar votes is certain as His wife will be campaigning for Modi.

Bhumihars were not going to vote for him anyways, except for the ones from his own vidhan sabha area.

I'm asking a more fundamental question- BJP is not fielding candidates to start with in TN. Then how come an increase for 'BJP'. If it's alliance- then the small timers getting 30% share--- yeah right!
Do you know one thing. Lot of youth in TN is preferring BJP time.

Let me tell you my experience. Myself and my extended family voted in bulk to BJP for the first time ever. We used to vote only for the Dravidian parties but had to make some important choices due to religious and political reasons.

Not only this. As far as I know, in almost all the Whitecollar offices there is a trend favouring towards BJP.

Digvijay’s internal affair:

10329245_489847347783245_8933535979552008168_n.jpg

@Jason bourne - I am surprised looking at voter turnout in Gujarat. It is only 62℅..That does not sound right to me. I thought Gujaratis will break all the records.

Ajay Rai's brother who was murdered by Mukhtar Ansari.. Sympathy votes among bhumihars will go to Modi now..

Its was just 48% last time big improvment ; )

Back
Top Bottom