What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I had my doubts before posting it here.
Because most of you guys work for news agncies and post news on this thread at lightening speed. :D

And sorry I wont follow a teenager. :disagree:

When will they open an account in kerala??
@SpArK @kurup

Had Kerala been in scheduled of voting in May, BJP would have opened an account this time itself. Kerala went to poll before a massive polarization wave hit India. Kerala is a land of most litrate people in India. Had there been a BJP government there, Kerala would have progressed like Gujarat, MP etc. People of country seem to have realized this. BJP just need to build a solid organization in Kerala, Kerala will fall in BJP's basket. Just few years.

May be just to polarize Hindi heartland voters. My guise.

Last edited:
Vikram Madam accepts defeat by 30,000 margin before results
May 01, 2014 DeshGujarat
BmibDlHCYAARDuX.jpg:large

Jamnagar,1 May, 2014

Sitting Member of parliament(MP) of Congress party from Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat, Vikram Madam has accepted his defeat 15 days before the results.

A day after polling, Vikram Madam in a telephone talk with Gujarati news channel Sandesh News, statement to E TV Gujarati and also in his talk with local reporters from print media said, he will lose the election this time by margin of around 30,000 votes.

Reacting to this, Vikram Madam’s rival candidate BJP’s Poonam Madam said Congress was sure about its defeat even before the elections. It’s good that after polling they have openly accepted the fact.

Poonam Madam is niece of Vikram Madam. She is sitting BJP MLA. In 2012 assembly elections she defeated Vikram Madam sponsored candidate of Congress with comfortable margin.

Vikram Madam had earlies in a public meeting said: Not a single MP of India will take this challenge, but I accept the challenge. The results will be out at around noon. Perhaps if I face defeat, I will not flea. I will come to my home and watch TV. At 5.00 pm I will take bath, leave this white kurta payjama dress, and wear jeans. I will drive my Honda car and come to my office. On one hand while they will hold their victory procession, on other hand I will be alone in my Honda city on roads.

Modi has made pappu disappear from media. pappu is no more seen in TV now. Congress people fear loosing vote if Pappu comes for campaign. Kirti Chidambaram did not want to campaign pappu for him. Really Pappu has emerged as laughing stock after his childish remarks on Gujarat model. Pappu khud Gubbara ban ke ud gaya. Pappu is now no more discussed on PDF now.

Vikram Madam accepts defeat by 30,000 margin before results
May 01, 2014 DeshGujarat
BmibDlHCYAARDuX.jpg:large

Jamnagar,1 May, 2014

Sitting Member of parliament(MP) of Congress party from Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat, Vikram Madam has accepted his defeat 15 days before the results.

A day after polling, Vikram Madam in a telephone talk with Gujarati news channel Sandesh News, statement to E TV Gujarati and also in his talk with local reporters from print media said, he will lose the election this time by margin of around 30,000 votes.

Reacting to this, Vikram Madam’s rival candidate BJP’s Poonam Madam said Congress was sure about its defeat even before the elections. It’s good that after polling they have openly accepted the fact.

Poonam Madam is niece of Vikram Madam. She is sitting BJP MLA. In 2012 assembly elections she defeated Vikram Madam sponsored candidate of Congress with comfortable margin.

Vikram Madam had earlies in a public meeting said: Not a single MP of India will take this challenge, but I accept the challenge. The results will be out at around noon. Perhaps if I face defeat, I will not flea. I will come to my home and watch TV. At 5.00 pm I will take bath, leave this white kurta payjama dress, and wear jeans. I will drive my Honda car and come to my office. On one hand while they will hold their victory procession, on other hand I will be alone in my Honda city on roads.

30000 is too low. Vikram bhai 1 lakh vote se harenge.

5forty3 giving 240 to NDA till now, BJP crossing 200 already!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

Hey man . pl post details.

Modi has made pappu disappear from media. pappu is no more seen in TV now. Congress people fear loosing vote if Pappu comes for campaign. Kirti Chidambaram did not want to campaign pappu for him. Really Pappu has emerged as laughing stock after his childish remarks on Gujarat model. Pappu khud Gubbara ban ke ud gaya. Pappu is now no more discussed on PDF now.

If you ever noticed person who talks against "Gujarat Model" disappears after sometime! Once upon a time there was a guy named "Arvind Kejriwal" He raised and people hoped! As long as he was talking about Modi maybe no problem but as soon as he went after "Gujarat Model" he disappeared forever! :lol:

If you ever noticed person who talks against "Gujarat Model" disappears after sometime! Once upon a time there was a guy named "Arvind Kejriwal" He raised and people hoped! As long as he was talking about Modi maybe no problem but as soon as he went after "Gujarat Model" he disappeared forever! :lol:

Yes, Opinion poll had started giving 15 to 25 seats to keju. keju overtook Pappu in his popularity. Everything was going fine but as soon as keju went against Modi, his bad days started and keju disappear from TV within a week. Vo interview fix karate hue bhi pakada gaya.

Diggy jokes

So Shaadi.com - The No.1 Site for Matrimony, Matrimonials, Shadi and Marriage must hires digvijay singh as it's brand ambassador!

.actually Digvijay Singh is motivation for old age ppl....that u can also have 2nd inning

4.Digvijay Singh has Girl friend & Amrita Rai has Uncle friend

5.Whn i saw hr pic,thought she mightb DigVijaySingh's daughtr. Proud congressi keep it up,67yrs ke Budhape me Yuva Josh

6.Kattar Soch nahi ... Yuva Josh DigVijaySingh This is known as our Woman Empowerment !!!

7.Digvijay : Where have you been all my life? Amrita : Well I wasn't born for half of it!

8.Irrespective of election results, Digvijaya Singh will be giving party to Congressmen.

9.The Congressmen must get more than 300 seats…in the marriage hall where Digvijaya will marry.

Ye Diggy Kab ka Modi ke Pichhe pada tha Jashoda ben ka Nam leke.

Sale Kuchh Jashoda ben se sikh. 15 sal ki thi tabse apne Husband se Alag hai fir bhi lafara ya dusari shadi to chhod, Aaj apne pati ki jit ke liye Chappal pahen na, Bhat (Rise) khana tak chhod diya hai. Pandeet se Muhurt Nikalva ke Vijay Muhurt mai Voting ki. Aur ye diggy Apni beti se choti Umra ki ladki se extra marital afairs rakhta hai Aur dusro ko charecter ke paath sikhata hai. Shame on Diggy.

Last edited:
Time to go to jail ullu
Narendra Modi should be sent to Pakistan :Lalu Prasad Yadav
— ANI (@ANI_news) May 1, 2014

Since Lalu is secular unlike Giriraj sig, there is no ofense. EC should not take any action. Mamta told modi a shaitan, Her party man told modi a Butcher, Mamta once again told that Country will be ruined if Modi comes to power, Country will be ruined. All this will not affect the election out come but showing lotus will. Jai ho Election Commission ki.

Back
Top Bottom