What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Don't want to interfere in his personal life, but how could he wooed a fine lady of his daughter's age at 67??? This is outrageous, embarrassing, frustrating, & humiliating for all other aspiring men!! :D

232234-digvijay.jpg

6840_digvijay-1.jpg

Btw did anybody told him that extra marital affair with a married women is punishable by up to 7 years of jail term as per our law, her husband just need to lodge a case against Mr. Romeo!! :D

@arp2041 @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Indischer @JanjaWeed @Android @wolfschanzze @Roybot
ab conngress ka to itihas hi aisa hai......
humare chacha nehru....ke love story ke baare me to aap ne jarur suna haoga.....:D:D

लगता है बिहार में यादव बी.जे.पि. को डोबू देंगे.

Yes, Opinion poll had started giving 15 to 25 seats to keju. keju overtook Pappu in his popularity. Everything was going fine but as soon as keju went against Modi, his bad days started and keju disappear from TV within a week. Vo interview fix karate hue bhi pakada gaya.

I won't be surprised if AAP wins more seats than congress! Congress might end up in similar situation like they did in Delhi assembly elections!

No dinsha won by just 800 or so vote in last election so this time other then banaskatha I doubt congress will win any seat but will post gujrat predictions in the evening ..

Last time there was some EVM technical glitches reported in Kheda district! That maybe the reason he won just by 850 around votes.. Congress are at their best again rigging EVM machines.

I won't be surprised if AAP wins more seats than congress! Congress might end up in similar situation like they did in Delhi assembly elections!

Last time there was some EVM technical glitches reported in Kheda district! That maybe the reason he won just by 850 around votes.. Congress are at their best again rigging EVM machines.

Not possible bro, Congress is an all India party and even with dismal performance, they are bound to scrape through to atleast 55-60 seats. Best case senario for the nation is if Congress is reduced to 50-55 seats. In the coming days, with a lack of leadership/ infighting and Modi wave, it will cease to exist in many states (Haryana, UK, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, MP, etc.)

Congress won't even cross 2 digits in any state (except perhaps Karnataka).

AAP has no chance even to cross 2-3 seats. India is not Delhi. Even Delhites who blindly voted for Kejri have realised their mistakes and I won't be surprised if they draw blank in Delhi itself. They can cause an upset or two in Punjab and that is all.

If this chap gets elected despite this comedy circus and immatured kind of speeches, then hats off

I am Rajiv Gandhi's daughter: Priyanka Gandhi's curt reply to Narendra Modi | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Such Arrogance!! How come a Chaiwala referred her to be like his daughter?

Anyways, let her family be in Tihar then she will be the one to remind Modi that she is like his daughter!!

She actually would have received some good will if she would have accepted the niceties from Modi but Nooooooo.... How dare a chai wala say something like that

Funny how they don;t make a big fuss about this in Media

I get a feeling Rahul will be under tremendous pressure if the election results are going to be as predicted in the surveys.... The pressure will be from with in the party..... Priyanka may take over...

I get a feeling Rahul will be under tremendous pressure if the election results are going to be as predicted in the surveys.... The pressure will be from with in the party..... Priyanka may take over...

Not may, priyanka WiLL take over ... Rahul does not even have the ability to even sell tea in a railway station :azn:

Not may, priyanka WiLL take over ... Rahul does not even have the ability to even sell tea in a railway station :azn:

Sonia is one of the most cunning politicians in India... I dono why she taken such a decision....

The real question is... Is she any better..? What if she is as dumb as Rahul..? Or, even more dumb ( if thats possible )..?
Why else would Sonia restrict her to family bastions knowing fully well that she has got the looks..?

Back
Top Bottom