What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now some Manmohan jokes ...

MANMOHAN-WALL.png

After retirement, Manmohan Singh to become a live statue at Madame Tussauds | My Faking News

Manmohan Singh found partying all night after announcing retirement | My Faking News

Last night on prime time show.

Rajdeep to Manishankar: "do you believe that you and aap are natural allies?"
Mani: yes, we are one and the same. We welcome aap to UPA. we will support aap in next loksabha polls.

Rajdeep to Rahul mehra (aap): "can u deny that you wont give or take support from congress after 2014 polls"
Rahul mehra: no, we cannot deny. if congress extends their support, we will accept it.

Rajdeep to mani and Rahul: why did you guys support each other in speaker poll?
Mani: we are allies and hence we support each other.
Rahul: what is ur problem if we take congress support for speaker poll?

Please delete this Post.. This conversation never happened... We need not provide fake scripts like this.

It almost seems like Manishankar Iyer wants BJP to come to power considering the kind of "self goal" statements he keeps sprouting on TV. Patriotic in a rather weird sense...

Manishankar Aiyer is one of many commies who despise BJP to its core. Pure hatred towards any nationalist thought.

But yes. The way he keeps repeating the same things over and over again, he is doing a great favour to BJP. He should be brought more often to discuss these things.

AAP office in Gaziabad vandalised over Prashant Bhushan's Kashmir remarks by Hindu Sena!!!

Manishankar Aiyer is one of many commies who despise BJP to its core. Pure hatred towards any nationalist thought.

But yes. The way he keeps repeating the same things over and over again, he is doing a great favour to BJP. He should be brought more often to discuss these things.

I have watched this guy's interview other day on IBN with Rajdeep Sardesai. This guy is full of vile & spite towards Modi. Wonder what would he do if Modi manages to become next PM? Think he will commit suicide!

Around half way, when Rajdeep asks, mani, will you align with AAP to stop modi. he says, yes, its natural. Our objective is one and same, to stop Modi. AAP partiscipant doesnt condem it.

Yes.. I was talking about Rahul Mehra part..

Back
Top Bottom