What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah that is the measure of forwardness of India. All we now need is to open schools and professional coaching classes for mastery in prostitution and ****. Very very forward thinking parents to aspire to enroll their kids in such.

Definition of "forward nation" these days really disgust me ...

@Bangalore - you were suggesting Rajnath Singh as a likely PM candidate incase NDA run short of magic number and it wants other allies to join. That if done Sir will ensure BJP a wipe out of loads of new influence areas it attracted. This guy doesn't have a backing in UP and no way anyone would think of making him PM. I think if needed, Sushma aur Arun Jaitley will be most suitable candidates..

Yeah that is the measure of forwardness of India. All we now need is to open schools and professional coaching classes for mastery in prostitution and ****. Very very forward thinking parents to aspire to enroll their kids in such.

Shoo old person. This world is not in the stone age anymore.

Amritsar The Cliffhanger That Never Was!
Arun-Jaitley_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0-620x320.jpg

What is happening in Amritsar? Well, there was a lot of speculation that Captain Amrinder Singh was troubling Arun Jaitley of BJP in the run-up to today’s election. There was even talk of AAP as the unknown commodity of Amritsar. We even got reliable ground reports just a few days back that Jaitley is on a backfoot. We tried to end all speculation by putting in a lot of people on the ground just to check what is happening. We carefully chose assembly segments from both the city as well as rural assembly segments by choosing swing polling booths using our path breaking VWISM methodology and giving Congress strongholds of 2009 higher representation.

Our findings were most revealing as BJP’s lead was overwhelming cutting across castes, geography and assembly segment spread. In fact, we even did a small downward revision of BJP’s vote-share using our social profiling ready reckoner (a deeper analysis of caste and age profile data needs to be done).
Amritsar-EOD-analysis.jpg

Whoa, am i not delighted now!!

Majay ki baat hei, agar AAP Cong bhai log mil bhi jaatay to bhi AJ ki jeet hoti..

Last edited:
Amritsar The Cliffhanger That Never Was!
Arun-Jaitley_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0-620x320.jpg

What is happening in Amritsar? Well, there was a lot of speculation that Captain Amrinder Singh was troubling Arun Jaitley of BJP in the run-up to today’s election. There was even talk of AAP as the unknown commodity of Amritsar. We even got reliable ground reports just a few days back that Jaitley is on a backfoot. We tried to end all speculation by putting in a lot of people on the ground just to check what is happening. We carefully chose assembly segments from both the city as well as rural assembly segments by choosing swing polling booths using our path breaking VWISM methodology and giving Congress strongholds of 2009 higher representation.

Our findings were most revealing as BJP’s lead was overwhelming cutting across castes, geography and assembly segment spread. In fact, we even did a small downward revision of BJP’s vote-share using our social profiling ready reckoner (a deeper analysis of caste and age profile data needs to be done).
Amritsar-EOD-analysis.jpg

Whoa, now I am delighted!

Majay ki baat hei, agar AAP Cong bhai log mil bhi jaatay to bhi AJ ki jeet hoti..

Can we please look at more credible news please.

As per IPC the woman wont be jailed for Adultery, it is only the man that will be jailed for adultery in marriage.See the Bias, so i donno where this woman is property thing came in?

Early due to British influence, women were considered property of men and hence the old law. Nowadays since feminists draft laws on women, women are perpetual victims and hence the new laws. So either a woman is a property or she is a victim. There is no other option per our lawmakers.

Can we please look at more credible news please.
Sure, I don't remember mentioning it as official poll result. TBH, it may get off the mark but not by huge margin.. I trust it and I believe you have other choices like AAP psephologists who are predicting AAP victory in Varanasi and to add to that fantasy they expect AAP to win 250 seats all over India!!

Back
Top Bottom