What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No one would be forcing you to do it(or others holding the same view). The point being made is that one's opinion (on such issues), no matter however strongly held, should not be imposed on others holding a different view.

A wrong is a wrong ... having sex with another person after Marriage is called cheating , or you should not marry at all .. You cannot just change the definition of marriage just to suit your personal openions

with that analogy Pedophilia can easily becomes consented sex ..

A wrong is a wrong ... having sex with another person after Marriage is called cheating , or you should not marry at all .. You cannot just change the definition of marriage just to suit your personal openions

--
Pedophilia cant be because
you dont get right of conset till 18 - age of aadult

--
even having sex with your own wife without her consent is crime .. amonts to maritial rape

Screenshot (63).png

Dogvijay ke official page pe gali galouj ki bharmar :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Not interesting in debating what constitutes cheating, just that an individual's moral principles should not be extended to those who do not wish to partake of it.

Consent is, by law, age determined, on all matters.

Not interesting in debating what constitutes cheating, just that an individuals's moral princioples should not be extended to those who do not wish to partake of it.

Consent is, by law, age determined, on all matters.

Right, just pick out points you cannot answer and insert points which is easier

Something not considered a crime in India.

It is from recently i believe

Open a new thread on sex , lets not divert from the topic

what happened to the "state should not interfere in personal lives"

I have no problem with that ...
-- below age of 18 mentlay you dont have knowledge of consequence of your action
(now a days 18 yr guy know more than 60yr)
that why you vote , drive, marriage after 18
even criminal act trarte under 18 juvelines as seprate category
so
"state should not interfere in personal lives - yes
but for public good some governance is required..
nothing is absolute in life

:bunny:

"I have no hesitation in accepting my relationship with Amrita Rai. She and her husband have already filed a mutual consent divorce case.

Once that is decided we would formalize it. But I do condemn encroachment in our private life."

Digvijaya Singh | Facebook

Epic comment I read on the net , reproduced below :

dekha hai dusri baar...diggy ki aankho mein pyaar...ab ki baar modi sarkaar

Civil disobedience movement had nothing to do with democracy - we were not a democracy at that time, we were fighting to have one established.

Under a democratic system like ours, some rights cannot be voted away by a majority. A person above brought in the example of Hitler - even if the majority in India voted to send a certain minority to the gas chambers, it cannot be done under the present system. So a majority govt cannot pass any law they want. That's a misconception and misunderstanding of democracy. Check out why the bill of rights was introduced as one of the founding documents of the USA. We borrowed heavily from it too.
I say if you got the numbers you can change anything,That is what exactly happened in Independence movement. Not everything is written in stone.Everything changes with time even rock is eroded by weathering.What are societies and countries Rise and fall its all part of it.Patriot Act is one which says you dont have any right to question.

Back
Top Bottom