What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I couldn't get what's wrong with this pic.:undecided:

There is nothing wrong in this pic.

Rahul Gandhi can do whatever he want as a normal person. But is he a normal person? He wants to become the PM of the nation of 120 crore, & if you want to become that, you ought to have a Right Conduct.

Here on one side, Narendra Modi works entire day, even interview he gets time to give after 10 or 11 in night, wake up at 5am in the morning, for him there is no day called a sunday. Whereas on the other hand, Rahul baba goes to vacation even when the country is facing worst calamities like Uthrakhand. Drink in the middle of night during election season.

The choice is now of a common man.

i think its the time 2AM and could be the girl and drink ;) ....
Looks very much like any other dinner though...and I couldn't spot any drink either. Just not the kind of pic on which one can speculate on his Love-life at least.

There is nothing wrong in this pic.

Rahul Gandhi can do whatever he want as a normal person. But is he a normal person? He wants to become the PM of the nation of 120 crore, & if you want to become that, you ought to have a Right Conduct.

Here on one side, Narendra Modi works entire day, even interview he gets time to give after 10 or 11 in night, wake up at 5am in the morning, for him there is no day called a sunday. Whereas on the other hand, Rahul baba goes to vacation even when the country is facing worst calamities like Uthrakhand. Drink in the middle of night during election season.

The choice is now of a common man.

He doesn't seem to be having a drink either(not that he does not drink, mind you). And it can also be because of his canvassing and campaigning activities that he's having dinner so late in the night.

Pappu is not the right candidate for the job. But how right is it to criticize every activity of his?

@Indischer That Anwar Manippady should be the last person to talk about anyone's suitability or morals. He has 2-3 wives and is a leech if ever there was one.

sorry who are you?? o_O

BTW, Anwar Manippady isn't claiming the top job, Rahul Is.

He doesn't seem to be having a drink either(not that he does not drink, mind you). And it can also be because of his canvassing and campaigning activities that he's having dinner so late in the night.

Pappu is not the right candidate for the job. But how right is it to criticize every activity of his?

Dude, If Narendra Modi's every activity has been Scrutinized/Criticized for the last 13 years even when he wasn't claiming PM post, than whats the problem if Rahul gets the same treatment. After all isn't he claiming the top job?? Is it fair to scrutinize one candidate while give a complete CLEAN CHIT to another?

@Indischer That Anwar Manippady should be the last person to talk about anyone's suitability or morals. He has 2-3 wives and is a leech if ever there was one.

I think anyone has the right to criticize the candidate for the top job of the country as long as it's warranted. I have criticized Pappu plenty of times, but I had a sound reason every time.

sorry who are you?? o_O

BTW, Anwar Manippady isn't claiming the top job, Rahul Is.

Guess, better not guess :lol:. That pic was innocent and there was nothing wrong in Rahul having a drink if he wants to, even at 2 a.m. Just that tweeter has no business smirking at someone's morals when his own is no where in existence.

Paid media managed to shift the agenda completely from development politics to communal politics. No one is taking about economy, development, growth, unemployment.. & everyone is harping about secularism, communalism, Gujarat '02, Hindu, Mulsim.. & all that c$@p. This is only 'cause incumbent has nothing to show for it's 10 yr tenure..& it's sad that instead of highlighting the relevant issues, media is focusing in irrelevant stuff. Then again.. people in India have made their mind up. Congressis & their paid media.. kuch bhi karlo yaar.. ab ki bar Modi sarkar!

just goes to show how screwed up is this Kejriwal. Arnab is running a blatant congress agenda off late.. & Kujli is asking Arnab how much did Modi pay to run Congress agenda. Looks like this man is suffering from ModiPhobia! :woot:

Make sure he loses his deposit. :coffee:

I think anyone has the right to criticize the candidate for the top job of the country as long as it's warranted. I have criticized Pappu plenty of times, but I had a sound reason every time.

Exactly. Did you find sound reasoning in that tweet?

Guess, better not guess :lol:. That pic was innocent and there was nothing wrong in Rahul having a drink if he wants to, even at 2 a.m. Just that tweeter has no business smirking at someone's morals when his own is no where in existence.

Ofcourse I had GUESSED, someone opening a DUPLICATE ID & directly landing on the Political thread in a DEFENSE FORUM?? :D

Dude, If Narendra Modi's every activity has been Scrutinized/Criticized for the last 13 years even when he wasn't claiming PM post, than whats the problem if Rahul gets the same treatment. After all isn't he claiming the top job?? Is it fair to scrutinize one candidate while give a complete CLEAN CHIT to another?

I'm not for senselessly hounding anyone for crimes that are either unsubstantiated or too trivial. All I am saying is that Rahul Gandhi, just like Narendra Modi, should be thoroughly scrutinized,but only criticized when his actions are proven beyond doubt to be wrong or in bad taste. The pic in question leads me to believe neither has been breached.

Back
Top Bottom