What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

My enemy ? :cray:

Tum logan har jaga kai ko shuru ho jaate.. Thread ko political rahne dena hai na.. Yeh lo mithai khao aur bolo " ABki Baar Modi Sarkar"..

Indian_Sweets_Vark.jpg

MP i blame on BJP
With proper campaigning they could have won 29/29. Damn they are lazy. I still put them in 25-29 range though.
What say @arp2041
Advani camp is the reason, I believe they did it deliberately.. They are still sulking..

I just hope BJP gets enough seats that they do not have to be dependent on some of their own MPs, in case needed.

Yeh Kiran kumar he kon? AAP ka to hai, ye to samajh mein aa gya but is he some big shot too?
Chootia who think there are 573 seats in indian parliament and LOL he is making predictions ,genuine KHAAPTARD :lol:

LOL he is an IIT'ian too , crazy IIT gwars we have :lol:

MP i blame on BJP
With proper campaigning they could have won 29/29. Damn they are lazy. I still put them in 25-29 range though.
What say @arp2041

Why cant u understand i have been saying it from the beginning that it is good for MP if it is going for a moderate voting. It means all the voting is managing by state machinery no anti incumbency. I seriously doubt sivraj will put his supremacy over congress in a danger zone by not getting at least 25 /29 . He cant take it and that to only for advani which has not left with a penny of chance anymore. Here even 1-2% swing can bring 25 seats to BJP. though i believe dat a higher parentage would have ensured a 29/29.

Why cant u understand i have been saying it from the beginning that it is good for MP if it is going for a moderate voting. It means all the voting is managing by state machinery no anti incumbency. I seriously doubt sivraj will put his supremacy over congress in a danger zone by not getting at least 25 /29 . He cant take it and that to only for advani which has not left with a penny of chance anymore. Here even 1-2% swing can bring 25 seats to BJP. though i believe dat a higher parentage would have ensured a 29/29.
Hmm... Ok agreed with the anti-incumbency factor. But a moderate campaign against the likes of Scindia focused on a few seats could have made the difference of a few seats.

exactly, makes him bigot least to say, and his supporters extremists, which are hindu overall. others who align are scared off, this baboon faced bigot terrorist modi. so yeah you are right, in this scenario, everything is irrelevant.

and do change your display name, donot defame Marxists, you are Modi supporter as you said. make it hindu extremist. that would suit you.

Supporting a political leader and accepting his leadership wont make one a extremist or terrorist ...

When i changed my political loyalty i requested webmaster to change my username,but he suggested me to continue with this one ...Thread is in GHQ section ......

Accession of J&K will go if Article 370 is abolished: Farooq

SRINAGAR: Union minister and National Conference president Farooq Abdullah on Thursday said the accession of Jammu and Kashmir with India will end if Article 370 is abolished.

"It (accession) will certainly end. There is no doubt in it. Our accession is dependent on Article 370. Article 370 is the bridge which holds accession. If they (BJP) abolish Article 370, the bridge will go," Abdullah told reporters here.

The Union Minister said many people were of the opinion that Article 370 has been diluted over the years but it was not true.

"Many people say that but then there would not have been the flag of the state and we would not have had our own constitution. Everything would have ended then. We do not have to send bills to Delhi but we pass them here when other states have to send the bills to thePresident," he said.

Abdullah said his party will never give up on the demand of autonomy for the state.

"Autonomy is part of National Conference's agenda. We have never given up that agenda and we will never give that up. That is our agenda number one," he said.

He played down the demand for a union territory status for Ladakh region by local Congress unit there, saying there was nothing new in the demand.

"They have always been demanding it, there is nothing new in that. You do not worry. It is their own issue and they will see to it," Abdullah said.

Earlier, the NC president addressed a convention of the youth activists of the party in Amira Kadal assembly constituency of Srinagar parliamentary seat.

Abdullah is seeking re-election from the constituency which goes to polls on April 30.

Accession of J&K will go if Article 370 is abolished: Farooq - The Times of India

More discriminatory rights to J & K are given in an another article (35A if i am not wrong). Arun jetly said that that article can be removed by simple executive decision and so many discriminatory rights can be curtailed.

Back
Top Bottom