What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

i was asking about manu sanghvis CD what was in that CD ?
you haven't watched mate? Haha In short 'khoob mila tha rang jab mil baithe the 2 yaar, Abhishek many shingvi aur uski lawyer masoka'. Haha search on youtube, you may find some clips(not full but you will get an Idea that what would have happened)

I guess you are from Haryana only. right?

The seats are given by exit polls surveys. The exit polls are generally very reliable but to tell you honestly, the real picture will emerge only on May 16th!!

WB is supposedly a state of Intellectuals, yet they behave worse than UP/Bihar!! Sorry no offence meant, just sharing my feelings!!
yes i am from haryana. I am very concerned about "club 160".want to see results in our favour.
aar ya paar abki baar 300 paar

Last edited:
Arvind Kejriwal trailing behind Narendra Modi by 50,000 votes in Varanasi: AAP's survey - Hindustan Times

Arvind Kejriwal trailing behind Narendra Modi by 50,000 votes in Varanasi: AAP's survey

As part of its first activity, the AAP cited its own survey covering 80,000 households out of the total 3.14 lakh in Varanasi and said Kejriwal was trailing behind Modi by 50,000 votes.
Kejriwal's campaign manager Gopal Mohan said, "It's not a small achievement. When we started our campaign, we were trailing by 2 lakh votes. We will wipe out this deficit in 10 days."

Yeh lo!!! According to AAPtards they have already almost won in Varanasi:omghaha:

Arvind Kejriwal trailing behind Narendra Modi by 50,000 votes in Varanasi: AAP's survey - Hindustan Times

Arvind Kejriwal trailing behind Narendra Modi by 50,000 votes in Varanasi: AAP's survey

As part of its first activity, the AAP cited its own survey covering 80,000 households out of the total 3.14 lakh in Varanasi and said Kejriwal was trailing behind Modi by 50,000 votes.
Kejriwal's campaign manager Gopal Mohan said, "It's not a small achievement. When we started our campaign, we were trailing by 2 lakh votes. We will wipe out this deficit in 10 days."

Yeh lo!!! According to AAPtards they have already almost won in Varanasi:omghaha:
Kejriwal 3rd or even 4th aayega(depending on muslims votes). Likhwa ke lelo mujhse. If they are saying 50,000 It means 5 Lakhs.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom