What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

can anyone explain me how NDA is getting 5 seats in haryana.I don't know about any potential votebank of BJP in haryana.Moreover BJP did a horrible ticket distribution in haryana. such reports are coming from seemandhra as well.BJP-TDP alliance is in danger there. Is this some conspiracy against modi or what? Does "club160" really exist in BJP. I am very suspicious of likes of sushma swaraj,advani

I guess you are from Haryana only. right?

The seats are given by exit polls surveys. The exit polls are generally very reliable but to tell you honestly, the real picture will emerge only on May 16th!!

Reports of booth capturing in parts of WB

WB: EC seeks report over Left's complain against TMC in Cooch Behar - IBNLive

This is the truth behind unnatural high voter turnout in WB:hitwall:

WB is supposedly a state of Intellectuals, yet they behave worse than UP/Bihar!! Sorry no offence meant, just sharing my feelings!!

I guess you are from Haryana only. right?

The seats are given by exit polls surveys. The exit polls are generally very reliable but to tell you honestly, the real picture will emerge only on May 16th!!

WB is supposedly a state of Intellectuals, yet they behave worse than UP/Bihar!! Sorry no offence meant, just sharing my feelings!!
The hierarchy in decreasing order of WTF behavior is
1. Orissa
2. WB
3. UP+Bihar

i was asking about manu sanghvis CD what was in that CD ?
He was practicing Kamasutra on a 45 yr old lawyer lady.:rofl::rofl:

Haan... AB yahi kaam bacha hai...

Search kar lo.. Its available on Net i think..

Aray Bhai, Meenakshi lekhi ka Times now walay video ki baat kar rha hun!! Itni bhadakne waali kya baat hai isme?

Oh, if you thought I was asking for Abhishekh Manu Singvi's video then sorry bhai I have no interest.

I was not able to find Meenakshi Lekhi's interview on Timesnow that's why I asked!!

Last edited:
None taken:-) Being from WB I can't be blind to my own state's faults. CPM was the one who taught gundagardi to the entire country in the first place . Rest of the parties including TMC, RJD etc are just copying them.

Parhe likhe chu**ye in Bangalore again do not vote... They can only cry hoarse on Facebook and Twitter.. Scr*w you Bangaloreans who cant even move their @$$ to vote.. Only 30% voting till 3 PM...
Today I took my anger on three guyz out of them two were Maharashtrians (my native place) and one from Karnataka for not voting.. This arseholes had apologized for not voting... But will that apology be sufficient, I guess they will have not right to say a f@cking thing thing to politicians once they got elected... Retards...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom