What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dunya News: Must Watch Page : Modi refusing to wear Muslim skull cap

@levina you said that Modi might be a changed man, you shared that video of presser with Modi being advised by Vajpaye. here is some old video, if Im not mistaken but relatively recent.. so I dont really believe that he is a changed man now.. he aint...
Thanks for that video leader.
There is another muslim minister in kerala who refused to light a lamp because he thought it was a hindu tradition.And that minister belongs to a party which supports congress.So I guess no party is really secular. :(
@SpArK @kurup am I right??

But there has to be a limit to the AAPtards dreams no? At this rate they will start saying that Kejri shall travel back in time and contest and win against Jawaharlal Nehru, Ambedkar, Indira Gandhi, Vajpayee etc etc
They all have gone retard since elections have started. They know they have lost battle(stopping modi) so now many aaptards are openly defending Congress against Modi.

There is another muslim minister in kerala who refused to light a lamp because he thought it was a hindu tradition.And that minister belongs to a party which supports congress.So I guess no party is really secular. :(

yep ...... he was from IUML - Indian Union Muslim League , IIRC .

Yes Muslim league's ministers ...

thats not the point. local leaders donot represent The Nation, Modi or MMS are at that post to represent, if he had problem wearing one, his protocol officer could have pre-arranged not to do so, instead of publicly refusing... which gives a message.

thats not the point. local leaders donot represent The Nation, Modi or MMS are at that post to represent, if he had problem wearing one, his protocol officer could have pre-arranged not to do so, instead of publicly refusing...

Its from 2011

Indian vice president hamid ansari refused some ceremony on dusherhra because he is muslim

why target only modi?

Secular is despite of religion ,not appeasing every BS religion here and there .

Mumbai will be a repeat of Bangalore since the voting is on Monday many middle class office workers would be on a 3 day short trip to either Matheran or Lonavala

Back
Top Bottom