What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

May be after "Autonomous college" decision by the government ....

No they want to reduce height of Flag mast of temple

Mathrubhumi English - Consultancy report on Aranmula which suggests altering of Aranmula temple sparks protest

The current head of Orthodox church was a good priest but he is surrounded by wrong people who he trusts. May be they adviced him to retract the statement.. He had done a lot of good things before he become the head but as a leader he is a complete failure..

The gesture , IMO, is that the BJP only oppose the haters not their family's .

Such gestures are always so ambiguous...These Political Parties should,IMO, be very explicit in such matters as people end up interpreting in different ways.

So you're saying these people were born with strange genes that inexplicably create an urge to give away kashmir

I donot know how Genes comes into the picture...But i know people are born selfish and for their own self interest...they compromise interest of whole nation....And some selfish people of AAP and also some from Commies feels that giving away Kashmir to Pakistan just because Jehadi people create havoc in Kashmir valley, is a symbol on secularism .......And of course if thing genes are the criteria for driving such an urge, I do not have any idea about it...But if you like ...you can enlighten us with your experience if you have any...

The gesture , IMO, is that the BJP only oppose the haters not their family's .

Yes Brother This is MODI brand of Politics ...

1512492_594682933933672_117463792_n.jpg

Soon gonna Sweep India... The long awaited moment of Hindu Nationalist
movement is near...

25 crore people, 250 rallies: BJP's plan for Narendra Modi | Firstpost

Such gestures are always so ambiguous...These Political Parties should,IMO, be very explicit in such matters as people end up interpreting in different ways.

BJP invited one of the family members of the terrorist to the rally .

I don't find any fault in that .

So you're saying these people were born with strange genes that inexplicably create an urge to give away kashmir

Nobody is born with strange genes...Are people involved with MOIST/Khalistan supporters and numerous other similar movements have same/similar strange genes?? Look buddy these are circumstances and state hasn't done them any good either...

I donot know how Genes comes into the picture...But i know people are born selfish and for their own self interest...they compromise interest of whole nation....And some selfish people of AAP and also some from Commies feels that giving away Kashmir to Pakistan just because Jehadi people create havoc in Kashmir valley, is a symbol on secularism .......And of course if thing genes are the criteria for driving such an urge, I do not have any idea about it...But if you like ...you can enlighten us with your experience if you have any...

Who-so-ever is saying the bold part is a retard and ideally should be handed over to Pakistan :D

BJP invited one of the family members of the terrorist to the rally .

I don't find any fault in that .

What if the same was done by the congress party?? Many of the members will find many faults in that!! :D :D

Well U can see the Video urself ... Its shown in Mathurbhumi News all over...

U know these Business minded Priest ... they keep on changing their Track...

But this is not a Hidden story ... BJP is in talks with all Church Fractions as well as many Congress Splinter groups ... mainly people from Mani group... I have insider information...

Alphonse kannamthanam of BJP may contest with help of church in kottayam belt.

What if the same was done by the congress party?? Many of the members will find many faults in that!! :D :D

Ofcourse But nobody would have find fault if Congress were inviting the family of Perarivalan .

Ofcourse But nobody would have find fault if Congress were inviting the family of Perarivalan .

Where did you see me do not find fault in it? The point is both Modi and Congress is playing same kind of politics and when it comes to Modi, people are either too blind to see it or too ignorant to understand it..

Where did you see me do not find fault in it? The point is both Modi and Congress is playing same kind of politics and when it comes to Modi, people are either too blind to see it or too ignorant to understand it..

You misunderstood my post .

What I was saying is that congress inviting perarivalan's family is akin to BJP inviting the family of the terrorist of Hunkar rally . I don't find any fault in that .

But if they were inviting the attackers of each other , then that is a bad move .

SNOOPGATE: New tapes nail BJP lies

Lie No 1: The elaborate surveillance was mounted to provide ‘discreet security’ to Madhuri.

Truth: A Saheb in Gujarat wanted to know about Madhuri’s love life. The police secretly observed Madhuri’s meetings with a man she was about to marry, eavesdropped on her private conversations and then relayed the information back to Saheb.

Lie No 2: The issues raised in Snoopgate are strictly a State subject.

Truth: Snoopgate involved multiple states. Both phones within and outside Gujarat were intercepted. There was correspondence between Modi’s Government and Y S Yedyurrapa’s Karnataka government over Madhuri’s cell numbers. Her Bangalore Cell phones were also intercepted.

Lie No 3: The two member State appointed Commission is competent to inquire into all the issues arising out of Snoopgate.

Truth: The Commission has no jurisdiction outside Gujarat. The Terms of Reference are based on malafide presumptions. The Commission has been mandated to inquire into ‘conspiracy’ behind the leaks and ‘the objective considerations while arranging discreet security to a woman’.

Lie No 4: The phone tapping was done as per the due process.

Truth: Lower level officers in the State Home Department were made to send illegal phone tapping authorizations. On one occasion the Karnataka Government turned down the request citing non-compliance of the requirement of the Indian Telegraph Act.

Lie No 5: Madhuri had agreed to the intrusive surveillance.

Truth: Madhuri had no clue that she was being tailed, her phone conversations were being tapped and her dates were subjected to an intrusive scrutiny by top police officers.

Lie No 6: Madhuri had a security threat.

Truth: Madhuri went out for dinners with her would-be husband, drove around the city alone in a car and travelled alone late into the night without any fear or inhibitions.

Lie No 7: The Gujarat police was providing Madhuri a security cover.

Truth: There was no communication between Madhuri and the police. They scoured through flight passenger lists to figure out her arrival time in Ahmedabad, tailed her when she took an auto from the airport and by following her found out the hotel she was staying at.

SNOOPGATE: New tapes nail BJP lies | Gulail.com

Either it is deliberate malignance for gain or stupidity. Deliberate malignance is your rant. There is no evidence to support it excepting your 'theories'. So it is, obviously, stupidity.

We would also Praise Congress as well if they invite Family members of following people to Congress rally...

Family members of Veer Naturam Godse who killed Gandi,

Family members of Nalini and Dhanu who killed Rajiv Gandi,

Family members of Satwant Singh and Beant Singh who killed Indira Gandi...

And Family members of Spirochete a sexually transmitted Bacteria which killed Nehru ... :D

Back
Top Bottom