What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The news says alliance is broken in Seemandhra.. I hope BJP is not continuing with this lunatic in Telangana..

I asked this after watching the video. Did you watched it? I mean it dont take much effort to say it again but instead he got angry and walk out

yes i have watched this video many times. . . JFYI Namo is not comfortable with english . . and second thing the link i posted came after this video. please read it and see what he said about the riots and the killings of innocents.

I asked this after watching the video. Did you watched it? I mean it dont take much effort to say it again but instead he got angry and walk out

Video is from 2008 and the link i posted is from 2013.

Hope BJP still gets majority with 230-240 on thier own,these guys are instability recipe,atleast you have jagans neck in your grip via cbi .

Looking at the trends & exit polls, there are pretty good chances of BJP reaching 230-240 on its own..Now BJP should utilize all its resources to develop an understanding with YSRC and TRS..

BJP doesn't loose anything but perceptionally its a big loss
The biggest loss is the confusion such actions generates. Hopefully BJP will surpass this last minute hiccup and come out as the final winner, come May 16th!!

Last edited:
yes i have watched this video many times. . . JFYI Namo is not comfortable with english . . and second thing the link i posted came after this video. please read it and see what he said about the riots and the killings of innocents.

Video is from 2008 and the link i posted is from 2013.

So he was not sorry in 2008 and got U-TURN in 2013..chaloo kohee nhi

what are your views about banned documentary on gujrat riots ?

The biggest loss is the confusion such actions generates. Hopefully BJP will surpass this last minute hiccup and come out as the final winner, come May 16th!!

The Confusion is confined to seemandra so i dont get hoe it is such a big loss. ...

So he was not sorry in 2008 and got U-TURN in 2013..chaloo kohee nhi

Again you are confusing the video between apology and regret.

what are your views about banned documentary on gujrat riots ?

its something similar to what happens in Pakistan. sunnis get killed and no one makes a fuss . . something happens to shias/any other minorities . . hits the headlines.

for further info. check this thread started by me :)

27th February,2002 . . . truth vs Hype

Again you are confusing the video between apology and regret.

its something similar to what happens in Pakistan. sunnis get killed and no one makes a fuss . . something happens to shias/any other minorities . . hits the headlines.

for further info. check this thread started by me :)

I am not talking about riots actually but for government and its institution( like police) to be silent spectator during these riots and let them happen for such long time or even help and take side of differnt groups

I am not talking about riots actually but for government and its institution( like police) to be silent spectator during these riots and let them happen for such long time or even help and take side of differnt groups
You are commenting without knowing facts. One day one of riot, 100+ rioters were shot dead(majorty hindus) by police and Modi asked for more police jawans from neighbouring states(all congress ruled states) and they all refused to send police. Its like saying in Pakistan police side with sunnis while give them free hand to kill shias.

Bhai even London riots took over a week to be controlled by the Police and local authorities. does that mean London police was a mere spectator for a week ?? that too with a smaller Population to watch??

It took just 3 days to get the situation under control in gujarat.

Please read the reports i have posted in that thread . . will clear a lots of misconceptions u have regarding Gujarat riots. :)

Well.. BJP can always give ticket to that brother of Chiranjeevi and get him to campaign harder.. Might spoil Naidu's chance..

He has reportedly categorically denied fighting from any Party in the LS elections. Cannot say what his course of action will be for AP State Polls.

I have appealed to my friends on FB to vote for 'communal' forces and spare us seculars the unwanted vilification of our image from self-appointed secular parties. :lol:

I think Naidu lost control. He has agreed to give Vijayawada LS to the person suggested by Pawan Kalyan. Due to pressure from the party candidate, he didn't give it to Pawan Kalyan or BJP. Later he was suppose to give Malkajigiri LS to JP of Loksatta, at end he gave that also to his party candidate. There are few other seats where he played similar game. Now, Pawan will campain for BJP as he did in Karnataka and BJP will place candidates in all LS seats in Seemandhra. It's a BIG loss to TDP and no hopes it can win in 2014. I still doubt, Naidu will makeitup with BJP and this news may end-up as rumor.

Look mate what matters most is the fact that Mr.Modi has been given clean chit by none other than the S.I.T. appointed by the Supreme Court itself that too during the reign of the UPA Govt. who literally left no stone unturned by making all possible efforts to frame this man of instigating a riot but they too failed to find any proof of his alleged involvement in the Gujarat riots.
Basically riots like the one happened in Gujarat are quite common in India and one shouldn't worry too much about them.You must have heard a hindi saying,"Bari bari desh o mein aisi choti choti baat hoti hi rahti hain";).So it's high time we move ahead and forget about this insignificant event that occured more than a decade ago....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom