What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@JanjaWeed

Most of the andhra new channels reporting this
Does not make any sense for TDP to leave BJP alliance , we will know tomorrow what so ever , or we wont depending on what Media wants us to hear...
The news is confirmed.. Sees like a clash of egos. Now Jaya will have to be accommodated in NDA. Naidu just shot himself in foot.
This is more damaging for TDP than BJP. YSRC will be in advantage if BJP & TDP votes are split. Congress wont gain anything here. Meanwhile.. BJP will still have the luxury of having post poll alliance with two out of three regional parties any way!

Why is it itching your balls? Gujrat riots is an internal matter of India and if he is found guilty, will be punished.
What does it (Gujrat riots) have to do with Pakistan or how did it or does it effect a Pakistani like you?
You are saying this as if no Indian take interest in Pakistani affairs and they all stay away from any topic related to Pakistan :D Its Pakistani defense forum and is public forum. I have right to express my opinion on any topic I wish. I was asking why it was hard for him to say that he is regret on killing of these innocent people? Were not you?

You are saying this as if no Indian take interest in Pakistani affairs and they all stay away from any topic related to Pakistan :D Its Pakistani defense forum and is public forum. I have right to express my opinion on any topic I wish. I was asking why it was hard for him to say that he is regret on killing of these innocent people? Were not you?

Don't confuse yourself between regret and apology.

Well........in his defense he was not involved. Inspite of a lot of investigation no proof was found.
Why does he have to regret for something that he never was a part of.
As simple as that.

Don't confuse yourself between regret and apology.
I am not confuse. How can a person make apology when he is not even saying that he is regret on killings or riots happened in his areas

Well........in his defense he was not involved. Inspite of a lot of investigation no proof was found.
Why does he have to regret for something that he never was a part of.
As simple as that.
Question was not about his involvement but anchor was asking him to say sorry or regret for whatever unfortunate happened and i guess most Indians were regret for killing of innocents in these riots expect may be Modi or his supporters

Last edited:
There should be all out twitter social media attack on this loser now..

Back
Top Bottom