What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now this I oppose! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a sex scandal. More sex abounding in our great nation the merrier.
Other than that, hypocrisy runs deep among the babus.
hmm...true...
so do u have some sex scandal videos....
upload here.....:D:D

How many times did he recite Ambani, Adhani & Modi mantra? :blah:
watched it for a while only, he was saying we don't mind if LS elections happen as long as AAP doesn't a majority. Only 5000 crores are spent on elections thats a very small amount.

Unlikely. If anyone votes for congress it won't be due to some sentimental drivel, it will either by the hardcore ideological followers or those who are opposed to the BJP because of perceived impending persecution yada yada.

Now this I oppose! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a sex scandal. More sex abounding in our great nation the merrier.

Other than that, hypocrisy runs deep among the babus.
I second the second point you made

@jha you are right............the move has BACKFIRED.....it looks like nothing is going Congress' way these days :rofl:

I think the move would had made sense if MMS would have said it, SoniaJI has committed a blunder by giving a message to the nation..........which she never bothered to in last 10 years, not on 15th August, nor on 26th Jan.........now desperate times desperate measures....ha?? :D

He is consolidating his votebank. Ladies in UP always vote for those who are getting votes from the male members of family. So no real loss in votes but such statements do boost his pahalwan image and energizes his cadre. Girls in rural areas better watch out though.

We Didn't Start The Fire ke copyrights bekar gaye :P

hmm...true...
so do u have some sex scandal videos....
upload here.....:D:D

imtihan_ranjeet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom