What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Mods can do what ever they want.

@mods

Close this garbaje thread and ban the idiot

Thanks in advance
Ohh. U mean Mods here are Dictatorial in nature? Well, I thot they follow Rules n Regulations strictly pointed out in their book and act accordingly.

I think my second assumption is true and urs is bullshit. Thanks.

@Nuri Natt You Idiot, what is wrong in it? Isn't it looks like an interesting news to read for you? If Mods want to delete this tread, let them delete.

PURNEA: It's true. People of this Pakistan want Narendra Modi to become prime minister of India.

More than 250 residents, including over 100 voters of a village called "Pakistan" in Bihar's Purnea district, are set to vote for the BJP to help Modi to fulfil his dream.

"We want Narendra Modi to become PM," said Hira Hembrum, a middle aged villager. Hembrum's view was supported by most of the villagers who are living in abject poverty and without basic amenities.

Pakistan is the name of a village in Singhiya panchayat, Srinagar block, about 30 km from Purnea town, the district headquarters.

"People in Pakistan are keen to vote for BJP to see Modi as PM," Haldu Murmu, another villager of Pakistan in Purnea, about 350 km from the state capital," was quoted as saying in local media.

What is interesting is that there is not one Muslim family in the village, which comprises mostly Santhal tribal households. There also is not one mosque in this Pakistan.

Murmu said they want to vote Modi to counter neighbouring country Pakistan's bid to disrupt peace.

"Only Modi can do it," he said.

Purnea goes to polls April 24.

According to a police official, government documents record the name of the village as Pakistan.

So how did the village get its name?

Elders in the village recall that the village was named soon after India's partition in 1947.

"Many Muslims who earlier lived here chose to leave for East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), when the country was partitioned. We decided then that the village could be named in their memory," one elderly villager said.

Pakistan village is poor and illiterate. The literacy rate in Purnea district is just 31.51 per cent. There is hardly a literate person in Pakistan village, where proper roads, a school or a hospital is hard to come by.

However, anti-Pakistan sentiment dominate the village.

Murmu recalled that after 26/11, when 166 people were killed by Pakistani terrorists in Mumbai, the villagers had even considered changing the name of their village.

"When Ajmal Kasab was hanged to death two years ago, villagers celebrated by distributing sweets, singing folk songs and dancing," Murmu said.

In 2012, chief minister Nitish Kumar informed a visiting Pakistani delegation that there was a village named after their country in the state. The surprised delegates told Nitish Kumar that they had never heard of the village.

The chief minister showed the map of Pakistan village to the Pakistani delegates and explained that when all the Muslims of the village, then in Islampur district of Bengal, had migrated to East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), the villagers left behind decided to name a village in memory of those who left.

Prior to the the States Reorganisation Act of 1956, Purnea too was part of Islampur, which now lies in the state of West Bengal.

The Muslims who left the village for East Pakistan had handed over their property to Hindus in neighbouring areas.

A Pakistan where people want Modi as PM - The Times of India

Insha-allah

@chak de INDIA Bro, how is momentum for TDP-BJP alliance in AP now? It seems like Modi is not campaigned yet there.. correct?

Yes AP is still pending as far as i know. Seemandra and rayalseema is lost case for congress. its between Ysr and TDP-NDA. jagan hinted a possible support post elections. he said he will support anyone in the centre but congress. here in Hyederabad AIMIM seems to have an upper hand.

Yes AP is still pending as far as i know. Seemandra and rayalseema is lost case for congress. its between Ysr and TDP-NDA. jagan hinted a possible support post elections. he said he will support anyone in the centre but congress. here in Hyederabad AIMIM seems to have an upper hand.

AIMM is only in 1 seat. what do u mean by upper hand? or they contesting in other seats too in city?

AIMM is only in 1 seat. what do u mean by upper hand? or they contesting in other seats too in city?

I'm talking about the area i'm living in. just few days back they arranged a big rally here. i'm not sure about other places.

@SouthDesi here is the C voter pre poll survey.

C Voter pre-poll survey: BJP still ahead of Congress | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

1. Seemandhra-
Starting with Seemandhra which consists of a total of 25 seats, BJP led NDA seems to be getting 8 and YSR Congress are going to capture on the rest of 17 seats. Surprisingly not a single seat to INC or any other party.

2.Telangana- Out of 17 constituencies, TRS is the top choice of voters with a projection of 13 seats in their box, 2 seats for the Congress and one each for BJP and AIMIM.

Last edited:
Murli Manohar Joshi left red-faced with pro-Narendra Modi slogans

A day after Murli Manohar Joshi said there was no 'Modi wave' in the country, the veteran leader was left red-faced as party workers erupted into slogans hailing BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi when he arrived for a function here today.

Joshi, who is contesting from Kanpur Lok Sabha seat, was invited as the chief guest for the function organised by the BJP unit here on B R Ambedkar's birth anniversary.

Instead of shouting slogans for Joshi, party workers chanted pro-Modi slogans such as 'Har Har Modi, Jai Jai Modi' (Hail Modi) and 'Desh ka Pradhanmantri kaisa ho, Narendra Modi jaisa ho' (Who should the country's PM be like?, He should be like Narendra Modi!) on his arrival.

Despite efforts, the organisers failed to stop the party workers, who shouted pro-Modi slogans even when Joshi was leaving the function after it got over.

Joshi refused to speak to mediapersons at the function.

However, BJP district unit chief Surendra Maithani said it cannot be denied that there is a wave of Modi in the country but at the same time victory for BJP in Kanpur is guaranteed as Joshi was contesting from here and it is a matter of prestige for the constituency.

In subtle comments aimed at the BJP PM candidate, Joshi had yesterday said there was no Modi wave in the country but only a BJP wave.

The senior BJP leader, who had to make way for Modi for the Varanasi Lok Sabha seat, also suggested that the Gujarat model of development touted by Modi cannot be made applicable for all states, observing he did not favour a "straitjacket" model of one particular state.

Joshi, however, today sought to dismiss the reports and denied there were any differences between him and Modi.

BJP too tried to downplay the remarks saying the party and Modi cannot be viewed separately and rejected suggestions of any infighting.

Murli Manohar Joshi left red-faced with pro-Narendra Modi slogans | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Lol

This joshi is an Idiot and speaks what ever he likes. One day he condemn the economic policy suggested by Swami Ramdev and Said that you keep doing Pranayam and leave economic policy on us. He has no base or folowing but he rants what ever he likes causing problem for Junior leaders to defend.

I just finished watching the NDTV poll results video. N Ram was livid with the results - literally had tears in his eyes; ably supported by Zoya Hasan who was pleading for muslim consolidation.

Looks like NDTV is sending across messages for Muslim consolidation through these poll result videos !!

Another two characters that i have been following is Rana Ayyubb and Anna Vetticaad - both core core anti Modi camp. Apparently according to them Media is threatened by the Modi Team !! What gives Folks ??

We do not know what will be the repercussion. It may be possibel that Muslims may get demoralize and do not vote or vote for BJP.

In 2004 opinion polls predicted NDA victory & Secular Votes ws alarmed & consolidated behnd Cong. NDTV Opinion Poll tryng same trick again!

Situation has changed this time. Muslims are skeptical of Congress and There is an under current Hindutva. The large section of middle class which was inactive and used to remain neutral is desperate to vote this time.

Did u see how N. Ram was foaming in the mouth with these results.

I just hope BJP does not become complacent

It is just a 15 to 17 seats addition compare to what all opinion polls had predicted last month. There are sufficient people who can guide BJP to right path if it becomes complacent. Swmi Ramdev often warned BJP.

development model a 'toffee model': Rahul Gandhi
14 Apr, 2014, 1737 hrs IST, PTI

Rahul Gandhi said Gujarat model has benefited only one industrialist in the state, ignoring the interests of the farmers and the poor.
LATUR(MAHARASHTRA): In a blistering attack on Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi today dubbed the Gujarat model propagated by Narendra Modi as a "toffee model", saying it has benefited only one industrialist in the state, ignoring the interests of the farmers and the poor.
He also said while the BJP talks of empowering women in its election campaign posters, its party activists along with RSS cadres beat up women going to pubs in Mangalore (Karnataka) and the Gujarat Chief Minister uses his powers and police machinery to tap the phone of a woman.
"Let me tell you about the Gujarat model. Have you heard of (L K ) Advani. Advani, Jaswant Singh have been sidelined. Now a new neta (leader) has emerged. He is Narendra Modi. Earlier, there was a partnership between Atal Bihar Vajpayee and Advani. Now there is partnership between Modi and Adani," Rahul said at an election rally here.
"Land of Aurangabad's size...45,000 acres...has been given for a mere Rs 300 crore. This is toffee model not Gujarat model. For Re 1, you get a toffee here. There land was sold at Re one per meter...it was the land of the poor and the farmers," Gandhi said.
He said a loan of Rs 10,000 crore was given to build the Nano car. The amount is more than what is spent on health and education in Gujarat.
Taking a dig at BJP's campaign posters on empowering women, Gandhi said 20,000 women are "missing" in party-ruled Chhattisgarh.

The first thing that can stuck Pappu's mind is toffee.

Har Hath Lolipop, Har hath Revdi.

Last edited:
What are these values that are the very heart and soul of our motherland? They are Love and Respect, Harmony and Brotherhood. In a word, Non-violence.

And to resiprocate your love, I created a huge chunk of money in foreign bank and become 4th richest politician.

Living with these feelings for each other across religions, castes, communities, regions, languages, is what makes us one strong nation. These have been the bedrock of our progress. These are the essence of our Bharatiyata, our Hindustaniyat.

After getting the appeal made through most communal mullah to vote on religious bases, and seeing that not working, My heart has changed. Now I am appealing on the name of hindustaniyat.

It is this, the very heart and soul of India, that we are fighting to protect in this election, from those who seek to change it, and to divide us. We want unity. They want to impose uniformity. They say, "Just believe in ME".

After dividing the country on the name of cast, religion etc, Now I am worried of people uniting on the name of Development. I am scarred. So I want to once again devide the people on the name of Unity. I have a knife called "Communal Violence bill" to stab on the back of Hindus.

We are fighting in this election for a future where power is not the preserve of a select few, but exercised by the many.
Today, our society stands at a cross-roads. The Congress ideology and vision, will continue to take us towards a healthy, free democracy open to the light of change and transformation. Their vision, clouded with hatred and falsehood, their ideology, divisive and autocratic, will drive us to the ruination of our Bharatiyata, our Hindustaniyat. In this coming election I ask each of you to think from your heart and decide what direction, what path you want our country to take.
Jai Hind!

After making our prime minister a puppet, I am talking of empowering the people. Our society stands at a cross road because we ruled the country for 60 years. It will continue to remain on cross road till we exist as a political party. We believe in a healthy and free democracy . healthy and free for every corrupt and goon. I urge you to think from your heart if it is inspired by lolipop adds. Har Hath Lollipop har hath revdi.

Amit Shah should be made President of BJP he is the one truly capable of making BJP a pan-India Political Party :)

Hi guys you people seemed to be very impressed with Amit Shah.

Last edited:

And Do not Inclde Pappu and Mummy's Expenses in pappu's account.

Rahul Gandhi is giving another interview in coming days saw the promo of that this evening. Lets hope it goes as his previous interview.

Did anyboby observed that Papu was in Mocking stage some time ago. Now he has entered into Ignore stage. Nobody discuss Pappu. Neither on TV nor on forum Pappu is gone now.

NDTV doesnt know whom they are dealing with :rofl:

Its NaMo, no one can make him relax for deviate him from 272 :tup:

I think it will help NDA jaylalitha , mamta now feeling the heat have to change their mind ; ) all the regional party will be under tremendous pressure now

Back
Top Bottom