What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jha sahib, well, looks like you're gonna get your wish. NDTV has now predicted 272+ for modi and ally. I hope he brings all the good things you claim he will :coffee:

@jha sahib, well, looks like you're gonna get your wish. NDTV has now predicted 272+ for modi and ally. I hope he brings all the good things you claim he will :coffee:

I think that these surveys may be a double edge swords
They may help BJP consolidate more votes
But may also unite secular voters to tactically vote for Congress
& yes he will bring all the goods thing he said

I think that these surveys may be a double edge swords
They may help BJP consolidate more votes
But may also unite secular voters to tactically vote for Congress
& yes he will bring all the goods thing he said
Rahul Gandhi is giving another interview in coming days saw the promo of that this evening. Lets hope it goes as his previous interview.

Rahul Gandhi is giving another interview in coming days saw the promo of that this evening. Lets hope it goes as his previous interview.

"dekho bhaiya.....rally me toh log a nhi rhey hai.....socha interview hi dedu.....aur interviewer ko paisey bhi dedu........"

"dekho bhaiya.....rally me toh log a nhi rhey hai.....socha interview hi dedu.....aur interviewer ko paisey bhi dedu........"
Congress lost the plot completely. Bus 16th tak inki frustration jhelni padegi.

Thank You...

And I dont want him to do good things. My expectations are pretty low. I just want these bad things of Congress to stop.

And now that BJP is winning, why waste your vote sir jee... Vote for Modi sarkaar.. :D

Thank You...

And I dont want him to do good things. My expectations are pretty low. I just want these bad things of Congress to stop.

And now that BJP is winning, why waste your vote sir jee... Vote for Modi sarkaar.. :D

Now you're pushing it sirjeee.....:D:lol:

I wonder why he keeps calling everyone "Bhaiya".. Is he making fun of us Biharis..? Let me discuss this with my BJP group. We will explore the possibility of printing some pamphlets for this...

Now you're pushing it sirjeee.....:D:lol:

Hehehehe... One shouldnt stop trying... :D

So, whats the situation in Suoth-Bangalore..? Nilkeni saab is really spending a lot. Yesterday distributed some Gold ear rings in slums.. He has any chance..?

Hudd Qtiyapa hai..? Pagla gaya hai kya..? Ek to aise hi yeh log dhoone ja rahe hain har jagah..Kyun museebat to invitation card bhej rahe hain. Aaj JD-U walon ne hospitalized kar diya inke candidate ko.. Ab humse bhi laat khayenge idiots..

Last edited:
Hudd Qtiyapa hai..? Pagla gaya hai kya..? Ek to aise hi yeh log dhoone ja rahe hain har jagah..Kyun museebat to invitation card bhej rahe hain. Aaj JD-U walon ne hospitalized kar diya inke candidate ko.. Ab humse bhi laat khayenge idiots..

Never trust a highly opportunist and highly 'uturning' guy :lol:

I wonder why he keeps calling everyone "Bhaiya".. Is he making fun of us Biharis..? Let me discuss this with my BJP group. We will explore the possibility of printing some pamphlets for this...

So, whats the situation in Suoth-Bangalore..? Nilkeni saab is really spending a lot. Yesterday distributed some Gold ear rings in slums.. He has any chance..?

I know you'll never stop :D

I can't say. His is not the 'typical' political campaign- more on the educated guy 'conversing' with youth kind of campaigning. First time, so we need to see how effective it is.

Ye sonia gandhi Paseene paseene hoke appeal kyon kar rahi he TV pe ? @jha @JanjaWeed @Android

PEHLEY THIK SEY HINDI BOLNA SEEKH LEY...........FIR 120 CRORE HINDUSTANIO KO HINDUSTANIYAT SIKHANA......

JAB NIYAT HI SAHI NHI TOH HINDUSTANIYAT KYA SEEKHAOGI MADAMJI.............

CONGRESS HAS COMPLETELY LOST THE PLOT, THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NO ANSWERS OF BJP'S CHARGES ON ECONOMY/DEVELOPMENT, SO SAYING IDIOTIC THINGS LIKE WE SPREAD LOVE, BROTHERLINESS NOT TO FORGOT IDIOCY.................. :disagree:

Watched Kejriwal's google hangout for a while. How can people not see right through his cheap politics and tactics

Back
Top Bottom