What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Here is my theory - Though Nitish wanted a split with BJP, Sharad Yadav never wanted it. If after this elections, JDU (as predicted), falls to below 5 seats mark, there (high probability) that JDU have a vertical split - Sharad & Nitish Camp. Sharad will join the NDA again. Thus i guess BJP is soft on him.
Sharad Yadav does not have the capability to split JDU. He has no faithful followers in the party and is also certainly not a mass leader. Even if he decides to leave JDU I doubt any one from he party will follow him. According to me he has only 2 options if JDU loses badly , either join BJP or keep his mouth shut for the rest of his life.

Sharad Yadav does not have the capability to split JDU. He has no faithful followers in the party and is also certainly not a mass leader. Even if he decides to leave JDU I doubt any one from he party will follow him. According to me he has only 2 options if JDU loses badly , either join BJP or keep his mouth shut for the rest of his life.

Actually there are quite a few MLAs in JD-U who are miffed with Nitish for breaking away. They might support Sharad Yadav if he decides to break away.

BlK147HCMAA_4D4.png:large

He deserves this and every humiliation in future. He has always been interested in just saving his seat. Became a pimp for Nitish. I hope he looses by a huge margin.

Whether you hope that he will loose or ground reality suggest his defeat?

Way things are going for AAP in Mumbai... I think Rakhi Sawant stands to gain more votes than Mayank Gandhi!:lol:

& Vishal Dadlani seems to be practicing to chew bricks, the way he is carrying on spouting venom against Modi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom