What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

that's the problem.

Even during direct action day,all the zamindars sat at home whereas Marwadis funded sikh people to hit back.

Even after Noakhali,even after so much bullshit people like Joe Shearer will come and give losertalk like stand up for secularism n get shot,we ll give u state funeral.
Thats what they do, 'Fear mongering'. I dare if any of these fear mongers stand or post anything against Sonia when recently she said 'Muslims should ensure that secular votes are not divided' and meet Shahi Imam.
But guess what, secularism is suddenely in danger because Amit shah said 'Take revenge by voting BJP'.
WB is going to have seperate engineering entrance exams for Muslims in WB, now tell me is this secularism we are talking about? These intellectuals and fear mongers will never say Mamta a communal for this but yes Modi is communal.

Thats what they do, 'Fear mongering'. I dare if any of these fear mongers stand or post anything against Sonia when recently she said 'Muslims should ensure that secular votes are not divided' and meet Shahi Imam.
But guess what, secularism is suddenely in danger because Amit shah said 'Take revenge by voting BJP'.
WB is going to have seperate engineering entrance exams for Muslims in WB, now tell me is this secularism we are talking about? These intellectuals and fear mongers will never say Mamta a communal for this but yes Modi is communal.

We should be clear they are not working of some idealistic principle. They have none. They are just plain another variant of islamists.

OMG is this true? Link please.

I love horror movies. A lot of these movies are based on the theme of arrival of the antichrist. Mostly one never gets to see the antichrist, only his minions preparing the ground for his arrival and by the way of it killing and causing misery all over the place. Our Badhraloks are such people. Laying the groundwork for the expansion of Islam in India.

Till date I have turned a blind eye towards certain antics of the hardliners within the party because a change in the government is necessary, but if the kind of intolerance shown by some Modi supporters in certain threads here is any reflection of the things to come if Modi comes to power, then I really have to rethink about it.
Ray, I will vote for BJP (if I do) and not for any regional party because it is difficult for me to see a coalition government in center which has every chance to dissolute the core of the governance. Congress does not deserve a third term until they had shown a decent performance if not an extra ordinary one.These are my simple reasons to decide whom to vote for.
What I despise is some decisions which I can not expect from a second largest political party of this country in Twenty first century. Neither I like the kind of intolerance and lack of comprehension the ultras usually like to show.But I really want to see Modi in power. It will answer a lot of my queries.He is a real gem or paper tiger can only be proved if he becomes PM. Otherwise this nonsense of making him a Superman will continue to irritate a lot in future.

Ray, I will vote for BJP (if I do) and not for any regional party because it is difficult for me to see a coalition government in center which has every chance to dissolute the core of the governance. Congress does not deserve a third term until they had shown a decent performance if not an extra ordinary one.These are my simple reasons to decide whom to vote for.
What I despise is some decisions which I can not expect from a second largest political party of this country in Twenty first century. Neither I like the kind of intolerance and lack of comprehension the ultras usually like to show.But I really want to see Modi in power. It will answer a lot of my queries.He is a real gem or paper tiger can only be proved if he becomes PM. Otherwise this nonsense of making him a Superman will continue to irritate a lot in future.

Exactly my point :bounce:

What people did first after downloading the BJP manifesto

Journalists: downloaded, opened the file, pressed Ctrl+F and typed “temple”, and then typed “Breaking News”.

Congress supporters: didn’t download, claimed it was copied from Rahul Gandhi’s vision.

AAP supporters: downloaded on local drive, later declared that the part of the hard disc got corrupted.

Analysts are also debating if Modi’s picture being of larger size than that of Vajpayee reveals something

BJP supporters: kept on looking at the picture of Narendra Modi on the cover page.

Rahul Gandhi: downloaded, but couldn’t find where he saved it.

Arvind Kejriwal: downloaded, opened the file, counted total number of words and noticed the file size, concluded that the file was not good enough.

Nitish Kumar: demanded a printed version of the manifesto as part of special status for himself.

Lalu Yadav: downloaded BJP’s Android app by mistake, but insisted that he read the manifesto and found it fascist.

Mulayam Singh Yadav: asked Akhilesh Yadav to ensure that the manifesto gets automatically deleted if downloaded on the free laptops given by UP government.

Mayawati: downloaded and dalited, err, deleted.

Jayalalithaa: asked her party members to download it for her. BJP website went down temporarily due to high traffic as every AIADMK member rushed to download it to please Amma.

LK Advani: finally clicked “yes” when asked by the browser “Manifesto.pdf already exists in C:\Careers, do you want to replace it?”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

new entry to paap party says this :lol:

BknEEaTCQAARBso.jpg

Ravi, am more irritated by some of the remarks here. The ghost of Hermione is still haunting these threads. Certainly I became pseudo intellectual and anti BJP because I do not support foxes like Shah. This intolerance and anger makes me quite uneasy and makes me stay away from these political threads. See you later.
one day these monsters will knock on your doors. Then your mental gymnastics and secularism will not save you.

IAF Veteran Biren Yadav Wrote this on his Timeline :-

Yesterday I was in Hindon Air Force base for the funeral of 5 Brave Air Warriors of 77 Squadron who were involved in the recent air crash. Amongst them was our dear late Wg Cdr P Joshi (Late Wg Cdr Prashant Joshi was Son of Veteran Gp Capt Ashok Joshi and Son-in-law of Veteran Wg Cdr SU "Suzy" Apte both ace Fighter pilots now settled at pune. late WgCdr Joshi leaves behind his wife Sqn Ldr (retd) Anita Joshi and two small children of age 8 and 2. late Wg Cdr Joshi was cleared for Promotion to next Rank as Gp Capt and was slated to take over as CO of No 77 Sqn equipped with Hercules Super 130J ) It was a very sad moment. The Station arranged their farewell with honour and dignity they truly deserved. The loss of so many from a squadron is unthinkable. The Squadron officers proudly saluted their comrades knowing very well they have lost the best.

What hurt most was that not ONE representative of the Min of Defence was present nor any had the decency to drive down to Hindon to pay the Brave their last respect. Not one from the politician class could find time for the same. Only Gen VK Singh was there. This can happen only in our country. This hurts a lot especially to veterans like us. Only soldiers, no matter what color,country or language they speak, understand the final respect a comrade deserves.
I cry when I think about those uniformed men and women and the lives they have affected by their ultimate sacrifice. May they all rest in peace with other comrades in arm

Conversely, in Pittsburgh, PA the body of one Air Force capt who died in accident was brought. His route to the Funeral Home was announced with timings on all TV stations.

I was astonished and moved to see all residents of Alleghany County were up at 8 AM lined up on the described route, when the temp was -20 degrees and it was snowing heavily. It was a moving scene to see two years olds, 80 years old and pregnant women lined up to pay their respect to the departed soldier. America is great for they respect their soldiers and Veterans.
Have the will to pass it on.

No one has been able to explain to me why young men & women serve in the Military for 20 years or more, risking their lives protecting your freedom, &.....only get 50% of their pay.....on retirement.

While Politicians hold their political positions in the safe confines of the capital,
protected by these same men & women,
and receive Full-Pay retirement after serving one (1) term.
It just does not make any sense.

If each person who receives this will forward it on to 20 people,

in three days, most people will have the message.

This is one proposal that really should be passed around.

"If you choose not to pass it on, you still have made a choice," These brave soldiers have given you that right!

Support the Armed Forces...

Do you Know What Shahi Imam Did He Unmasked Muslims Thoughts in This Elections. Sorry Too Say Pal He did Something Which Even Bjp Not Able To achieve Till Now Big Hindu Polarization in Whole Country. If You Are Pro Secular Then You will Not Understand Whats Coming Next After Amit Shah Controversy

In 2002 election, Fatwa of Muslim cleric created a huge hindu vote polarization.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom