What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Actually as per last survey, it is 5 to 7 BJP (42% vote)and 0-2 AAP 28% vote, Congress 22% vote 0 seat.

5-7 is too ambitious. 4 is correct in my opinion. BJP has not fielded strong candidates in all the 7 seats. This will affect their performance.

If Amit Shah gets arrested, BJP will win at least 50 seats. There will be consolidation in all areas of Hindi heartland and Secular parties have made sure that BJP repeats its performance of 1998.

@jha Ji.

NDTV already gives BJP53 in UP.

What people did first after downloading the BJP manifesto

Journalists: downloaded, opened the file, pressed Ctrl+F and typed “temple”, and then typed “Breaking News”.

Congress supporters: didn’t download, claimed it was copied from Rahul Gandhi’s vision.

AAP supporters: downloaded on local drive, later declared that the part of the hard disc got corrupted.

Analysts are also debating if Modi’s picture being of larger size than that of Vajpayee reveals something

BJP supporters: kept on looking at the picture of Narendra Modi on the cover page.

Rahul Gandhi: downloaded, but couldn’t find where he saved it.

Arvind Kejriwal: downloaded, opened the file, counted total number of words and noticed the file size, concluded that the file was not good enough.

Nitish Kumar: demanded a printed version of the manifesto as part of special status for himself.

Lalu Yadav: downloaded BJP’s Android app by mistake, but insisted that he read the manifesto and found it fascist.

Mulayam Singh Yadav: asked Akhilesh Yadav to ensure that the manifesto gets automatically deleted if downloaded on the free laptops given by UP government.

Mayawati: downloaded and dalited, err, deleted.

Jayalalithaa: asked her party members to download it for her. BJP website went down temporarily due to high traffic as every AIADMK member rushed to download it to please Amma.

LK Advani: finally clicked “yes” when asked by the browser “Manifesto.pdf already exists in C:\Careers, do you want to replace it?”

Last edited:
5-7 is too ambitious. 4 is correct in my opinion. BJP has not fielded strong candidates in all the 7 seats. This will affect their performance.

There has been a big erosion in AAP Vote in last couple of month. They have reached to assembly level or even less. there has been a great polarization of votes in favor of BJP. Congress is no where in picture.

@jha Ji.

NDTV already gives BJP53 in UP.

Yes.. But they are trying to over estimate BJP's seats for obvious reasons.

There has been a big erosion in AAP Vote in last couple of month. They have reached to assembly level or even less. there has been a great polarization of votes in favor of BJP. Congress is no where in picture.

Yes... But Ajay Maken is still strongest in his area. Rakhi Birla is giving tough fight to Udit Raj. I have discounted these two and one more just to be safe. :)

@arp2041 it was Mutalik fiasco couple of wknds ago, Sabir Ali was the talking point last wknd & Amit Shah this wknd. Kuch samaj mai aya?:azn:

@onu1886 buddy I am sorry to say but Bangalis deserve TMC or CPM for atleast 30 more years Just like UP deserves SP and BSP. These parties must ensure that they finish things they have started and they are in mid-way now. They must kick whatsoever remaining industries and development works from their respective states and their menifesto should be based on appeasement and populist schemes so that people get pleased but not developed. From once the most advance city like Kolkata is literally a non-entity now. Even Banglore, Hyderabad or Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad are far better in providing jobs than Kolkata and they have better future than Kolkata. I am happy that my family moved from UP to Gujarat and believe me I am very happy about my life and future here.
@Skull and Bones I am very happy that you moved to USA buddy. Your talent deserve the place you are at.

@onu1886 buddy I am sorry to say but Bangalis deserve TMC or CPM for atleast 30 more years Just like UP deserves SP and BSP. These parties must ensure that they finish things they have started and they are in mid-way now. They must kick whatsoever remaining industries and development works from their respective states and their menifesto should be based on appeasement and populist schemes so that people get pleased but not developed. From once the most advance city like Kolkata is literally a non-entity now. Even Banglore, Hyderabad or Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad are far better in providing jobs than Kolkata and they have better future than Kolkata. I am happy that my family moved from UP to Gujarat and believe me I am very happy about my life and future here.
@Skull and Bones I am very happy that you moved to USA buddy. Your talent deserve the place you are at.

The unemployed engineers and other educated bunch should go back to farming in West Bengal. :D

So sad and so true. We seem to think the the entire burden of maintaning the ethos of this country (by which i mean secularism and only secularism ) falls on hindus and specifically on Bengalis. We will never get it out of head that as 'intellectuals' we and only we can correct , the world be damned. The entire country will move forward and we will remain debating in coffeehouses and clubs cz that it us, all talk and no pragmatism to speak of. Meanwhile Mamata and CPM will slug it out amongst themselves to get the 'secular' vote of muslims and WB will forever remain stagnant in time.:hitwall:

I was surprised ( not pleasantly though ) when I first interacted with these intellectuals in Kolkata. It was really shocking for me to know that how much Bengalis ( no offense ) have twisted the meaning of secularism. I finally understood what my grandfather meant by " parhe likhe bewkoof" ( he uses this for Nehru followers ).

Yes.. But they are trying to over estimate BJP's seats for obvious reasons.

Yes... But Ajay Maken is still strongest in his area. Rakhi Birla is giving tough fight to Udit Raj. I have discounted these two and one more just to be safe. :)

Shazia ilmi or ashutosh to haar rahe he na ?

Yes and on a positive note, atleast they will get to eat Rice and Fish daily and say 'faak yuo inempolyent'. LOLs

It's sad to see much talented people hunting for jobs, most of the IT giants are rolling up their business from Kolkata or downsizing it.

Shazia ilmi or ashutosh to haar rahe he na ?

Yes...

Gen. Saab has solid backing of "saatha-chourasi" .. :) Shazia is nowhere in fight and Raj Babbar is getting crazy with the support ( or, lack of it ) for him.

Dr. saab has been very successful in attracting almost all sections of society except some particular communities. Ashutosh has been treated with choicest expletives in Civil lines few days back by the same people who had voted for AAP enthusiastically in Delhi elections.

• Good sign. Only if internet voting was possible, I am sure the voting would easily cross 80%.

BkmjGO4CYAAxmoY.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom