What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

In general Hindus don't vote as a block, Hindus don't vote as Hindus, and Shahi Imam and his statements will barely have any impact on this election, there is no Hindutva wave in this country, there never was, people are voting for more pressing issues. Hindutva never won any major national election, you like it or not Indians are secular in general, BJP's transition from development to polarization at the last moment might hurt them.

But the population of Hindus being 6 to 7 times of Muslims even a slight polarization will have a six fold effect compare to Muslim vote polarization. Additional 5 to 6 percentage of vote share determines the outcome of election, minor polarization may have a major effect on election results.

Amit Shah is actually the CHANAKYA of 21st Century India to make the Chandragupta of 21st century the king of India :D

He does things which in an Ideal world is completely evil thing to do, but at the end RESULTS matter.

He can emerge as the Advani of Modi.

Sonia licks Imams ***** she is secular, Amit calls for revenge in a democratic way he is communal :sarcastic::sarcastic:

To be announced today :cheers:

Nothing this sort will ever happen in India.

Media just raises pitch for TRPs and more ad agency money.

Dalits are Hindus. Its just that congress has continued the british style of "Divide Hindus and rule India".

I propose a massive drive to unite hindus and bring back all who left hinduism for some reason.

Ram Mandir and Uniform Civil Code mentioned in their manifesto

That is superb. had that not been there, Mnay would not have voted for BJP.

Last edited:
Ray, I will vote for BJP (if I do) and not for any regional party because it is difficult for me to see a coalition government in center which has every chance to dissolute the core of the governance. Congress does not deserve a third term until they had shown a decent performance if not an extra ordinary one.These are my simple reasons to decide whom to vote for.
What I despise is some decisions which I can not expect from a second largest political party of this country in Twenty first century. Neither I like the kind of intolerance and lack of comprehension the ultras usually like to show.But I really want to see Modi in power. It will answer a lot of my queries.He is a real gem or paper tiger can only be proved if he becomes PM. Otherwise this nonsense of making him a Superman will continue to irritate a lot in future.

you too o_O

But the population of Hindus being 6 to 7 times of Muslims even a slight polarization will have a six fold effect compare to Muslim vote polarization. Additional 5 to 6 percentage of vote share determines the outcome of election, minor polarization may have a major effect on election results.

Muslim votes are already polarized, barely a few will vote for BJP. "Hindu votes", meaning those who will vote for Hindutva are also polarized in favour of BJP, now apparently what BJP is trying to do is to get some more Hindu votes by raising all these Hindutva issues again. What I am trying to say is that there is a large section of voters who will not vote for BJP for its Hindutva credentials, they are frustrated with Congress rule and they are concerned about better governance, many of them are first time BJP voters, a portion of them might move away from BJP because of the sudden thrust on Hindutva instead of development.

Most sane people don't have choice they won't vote for regional party at the national level and after a pathetic record in last few years Congress is also out of question the only one option left than is BJP even if they hate its hindutva stand(I dont) they'll vote for it due to lack of any other suitable option.

Even though youth of this country shed caste and creed, still a lot of villages and cities are stuck with it.

As per AAP logic, what if grama sabha denied pension to martyr wife just because the members of sabha hated her?

This anti-national Bhusan 1st wants to give away kashmir, now wants to take away our martyr's family pension.

Muslim votes are already polarized, barely a few will vote for BJP. "Hindu votes", meaning those who will vote for Hindutva are also polarized in favour of BJP, now apparently what BJP is trying to do is to get some more Hindu votes by raising all these Hindutva issues again. What I am trying to say is that there is a large section of voters who will not vote for BJP for its Hindutva credentials, they are frustrated with Congress rule and they are concerned about better governance, many of them are first time BJP voters, a portion of them might move away from BJP because of the sudden thrust on Hindutva instead of development.
After Bjp Election Manifesto You See Few Muslims Might vote For Bjp
In the 2012 Gujarat Assembly elections, 31% of Gujarati Muslims voted for Modi led BJP despite media and NGOs launching a high voltage campaign against Modi for being a “divisive” force in Indian politics. The enormous increase in Muslim vote for BJP was dismissed by Modi-Haters, including reputed political scientists , by saying that Muslims had voted for Modi out of fear.

Ray, I will vote for BJP (if I do) and not for any regional party because it is difficult for me to see a coalition government in center which has every chance to dissolute the core of the governance. Congress does not deserve a third term until they had shown a decent performance if not an extra ordinary one.These are my simple reasons to decide whom to vote for.
What I despise is some decisions which I can not expect from a second largest political party of this country in Twenty first century. Neither I like the kind of intolerance and lack of comprehension the ultras usually like to show.But I really want to see Modi in power. It will answer a lot of my queries.He is a real gem or paper tiger can only be proved if he becomes PM. Otherwise this nonsense of making him a Superman will continue to irritate a lot in future.

I am favouring BJP with lot of expectations, the last BJP government of Vajpayeeji was very good, and in any case probably nothing can be worst than this present government. But I don't want them to make India a Hindu version of Pakistan. But regional parties are going to stay in India and continue to remain a major factor in Indian politics. And it is good in a way, as it prevents the tendency of imposing the majority rule over minorities, including ethnic minorities. The idea I am getting now is that if any day BJP, a primarily Hindi heartland party, gets 2/3rd majority in Parliament, they will try to make India a Hindu democratic country, a totally Hindi speaking, vegetarian, non-alcoholic, preferably no minority country with their version of Hindutva and culture imposed on all over the nation, at least if we go by the PDF Hindus here.

This thread has gotten too serious. I swear the below news is not from FakingNews.:-)

Hanging on the telephone: What happens when the Congress calls | Firstpost

I received a helpful SMS today from the Indian National Congress. "What does the Congress election 2014 Manifesto have for you? To know just give a missed call (Toll Free) on 1800 208 2020," it read.
I dutifully did as told. Self-education is a duty of every voter, after all. The Congress party responded with alacrity, though not quite as expected.
"Thank you for following Indian National Congress Tweets by SMS. To turn off this service give a missed call to 08067913041," read the next SMS that pinged my phone. Wait, what? I didn't sign up to follow the INC. This was starting to feel a bit like one of those fake brand promotions that lure you into parting with your personal contact information, just to drown you in spam.
Sure enough, the next SMS informed me, "@INCIndia: Rahul Gandhi will address 4 public meetings in Kerala today - Kasargod, Idduki, Chengannur and Attingal today. Check Indian National Congress"
Good for Rahulji, but what about the manifesto?
Just as I was beginning to feel cheated by India's oldest national party, my phone rang. That's right. I got a call from the INC. I was all agog with anticipation. A personal tete-a-tete with a party worker, perhaps? Or maybe just a recorded message from Rahulji himself? Nope, it was an automated call that presented me with an elaborate menu worthy of Airtel. I was invited to press any number between 1 and 7 to hear all about the part of the manifesto dearest to my heart.
So many options, so little time. Should I press '4' for Corruption, '7' for Panchayati Raj…. As a concerned bharatiya naari, I first picked '5' for women's empowerment. Also: Rahul's pet theme this election season. For some reason, my choice didn't register. The automated recording looped right back, inviting me yet again to choose.
Ok, I'll play, again.
This time I picked '2' for economic development…. and was promptly disconnected. All attempts to call back have failed thus far.
In other words, it was just like every other UPA project. Ambitiously conceived, poorly executed, leaving behind the lingering aftertaste of incompetence.
Dear Rahulji, a party that can't communicate its promises, can hardly be trusted to deliver on them. And no, I won't be picking up the phone the next time your party calls. I'd much rather call my mobile company instead.

:cheesy::omghaha:

I am favouring BJP with lot of expectations, the last BJP government of Vajpayeeji was very good, and in any case probably nothing can be worst than this present government. But I don't want them to make India a Hindu version of Pakistan. But regional parties are going to stay in India and continue to remain a major factor in Indian politics. And it is good in a way, as it prevents the tendency of imposing the majority rule over minorities, including ethnic minorities. The idea I am getting now is that if any day BJP, a primarily Hindi heartland party, gets 2/3rd majority in Parliament, they will try to make India a Hindu democratic country, a totally Hindi speaking, vegetarian, non-alcoholic, preferably no minority country with their version of Hindutva and culture imposed on all over the nation, at least if we go by the PDF Hindus here.
DRAY, somebody hacked your account!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Back
Top Bottom