What's new

Indian Police

Gooner you are probably not considering the Police of the country who is one of the "so called" most advanced in the world. That is the country who captured innocent students and gave them food with dirt (probably $hit) mixed in it. I am not able to recall the name of that country but some women rules it and she is called Queen there. Do you know name of that country? That was the same civilized country that ruled Indian Subcontinent and used to treat local people like earthworms.. why am I not able to recall its name.. I think its flag has red and white cross.. can you help me recalling its name?

I just saw this video on CNN and it got me wondering how Pakistani police compare.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Oh man.

i have repeated so many times and on so many websites, that India cannot be super power, or even close to that, even in the next century.

But, some Indian are very loyal to India, that they don't see all that.

BUT i do.
and that's why i am saying all this.

MANY parts of India are worse that Africa.
Again we only talk about Rich places, and Ignore all these things.

Let me say one thing very important thing.

Now, on this post , many Indian or even others will say this is very Bad, But will forget again tomorrow.

:angry::hitwall::usflag:

well its better not to dig deep into the human right violations all over the world. aslo everybody know what happened in gitmo bay and abhu gharib. Nobody is perfect in this matter.

well its better not to dig deep into the human right violations all over the world. aslo everybody know what happened in gitmo bay and abhu gharib. Nobody is perfect in this matter.

Does that mean, we should ignore this video!?

:what::coffee::usflag:

Does that mean, we should ignore this video!?

:what::coffee::usflag:

Nope....but it does mean US can not play a blame game about it while they hold a lions share in human rights violations.:disagree:.

I support this kind of video reports as long as it can bring the guilty to justice.

Nope....but it does mean US can not play a blame game about it while they hold a lions share in human rights violations.:disagree:.

I support this kind of video reports as long as it can bring the guilty to justice.

US is super power and we are not. :azn:

but, yea u r right, it exit everywhere.

Gooner you are probably not considering the Police of the country who is one of the "so called" most advanced in the world. That is the country who captured innocent students and gave them food with dirt (probably $hit) mixed in it. I am not able to recall the name of that country but some women rules it and she is called Queen there. Do you know name of that country? That was the same civilized country that ruled Indian Subcontinent and used to treat local people like earthworms.. why am I not able to recall its name.. I think its flag has red and white cross.. can you help me recalling its name?

Yeah, I also recall this nation is illegally occupying northern lands of its neighboring country and they have been fighting for thousand+ years. Something like catholics versus protestants and bombs and pubs and guns and fist-fights.... the flag I recall has an 'x' and is call the union-something. This sh2tty little nation also was instrumental in creating another sh3tty little nation, by decree of Balfour somewhere in the desert lands. It was later defeated by its former 'colony' and now acts as a little poodle.... what's its name again? :bunny:

I just saw this video on CNN and it got me wondering how Pakistani police compare.

This video points out that police brutality is common throughout India. But whenever there is police brutality against Muslims, especially those in Kashmir, Pakistanis say that India is not secular. Fact remains, the police in India is brutal to most Indians, be Hindu and Muslim.

Regarding comparison with Pakistan, it can never be made simply because India is much more transparent. If there is any police brutality, the media and local people go up in arms and the government has to take action. I don't think Pakistan is that transparent but I might be wrong.

Also, this is an old video. Why are you bringing this issue up now?

Last edited:
This video points out that police brutality is common throughout India. But whenever there is police brutality against Muslims, especially those in Kashmir, Pakistanis say that India is not secular. Fact remains, the police in India is brutal to most Indians, be Hindu and Muslim.

Regarding comparison with Pakistan, it can never be made simply because India is much more transparent. If there is any police brutality, the media and local people go up in arms and the government has to take action. But in Pakistan, such cases of brutality go unreported.

Also, this is an old video. Why are you bringing this issue up now?

I think Thomas has lost his job and now he is mad at Indians. Hey i'd be mad at Indians too. lots of people here when they loose there jobs in America now blame on outsourcing. But they forget that Bush is somewhere living the life of a king in his RANCH with a smerck on his face. Conservatives now blame OBAMA and Democracks and Liberals blame Republican. Usa is in circle of a blame game now internally.
Too many people are more interested in blocking the reform than improving it. I guess i can always thank GOD i still have a JOB. :usflag:

I think Thomas has lost his job and now he is mad at Indians. Hey i'd be mad at Indians too. lots of people here when they loose there jobs in America now blame on outsourcing. But they forget that Bush is somewhere living the life of a king in his RANCH with a smerck on his face. Conservatives now blame OBAMA and Democracks and Liberals blame Republican. Usa is in circle of a blame game now internally.
Too many people are more interested in blocking the reform than improving it. I guess i can always thank GOD i still have a JOB. :usflag:

LOL, You said it bro!!

Also going by all of his posts :blah:, I genuinely suspect that this Thomas guy isn't an American but a friendly neighbour :bunny: in the disguise of one.

Actually I am self employed and have a fairly comfortable life. And what makes you think I am mad at the Indians. just becuase I asked a question?

Actually I am self employed and have a fairly comfortable life. And what makes you think I am mad at the Indians. just becuase I asked a question?

I hate to say this but this is a bitter fact that as long as you praise India and criticise Pakistan, the Indians will be good to you. They even love those Pakistanis who do the same but as soon as you question the ills in their society you suddenly become a bad person :)

Anyway back to the topic.

I didnt yet watch the video about but as you have asked about Pakistani police so let me tell there are flaws in our police too.

Specially low level corruption galore here due to low salaries of police personnel at lower level.

As far as torture is concerned then Police in Punjab and Sindh provinces is the most dreaded one that too due to too much political infulence.

Whereas NWFP and Balochistan police comparatively is not that brutal.

I dont know much about Balochistan police but here in my province police is not that powerful nor much brutal.

LOL, You said it bro!!

Also going by all of his posts :blah:, I genuinely suspect that this Thomas guy isn't an American but a friendly neighbour :bunny: in the disguise of one.

:lol: i wish if he was a Pakistani. But NO he is not.

Come on swollow the truth man. He can point out some flaws in India too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom