What's new

Indian Police

pakistani tulla and india thulla are both same.

I been to both places - the corruption level in coppers is extremely high.

alright Pakistani police is bad but why set them banch mark ????? if pakistani polcie is bad - it seems from many india posters point of view - if they are bad - then its alright to be bad. lol

anyways - corruption level use to be too high - but recently i see a big change in Delhi police. reason being media and awakeing of educated generation. toward their human rights.
but then again its more in the metro cities i guess which are changign rapidly.
when it comes to CRPF - in kashmir they are @%$%# - would love to abuse them but its public forum .

they are probably worst of the lot.

---------------

Punjab and haryana coppers are just like lahori coppers. dont get caught if you are caught - give them money and get out of their webs.

I hate to say this but this is a bitter fact that as long as you praise India and criticise Pakistan, the Indians will be good to you. They even love those Pakistanis who do the same but as soon as you question the ills in their society you suddenly become a bad person

pffft !!! that goes same for both the side - the ball licking syndrome we both sides have. we love to be in our own hallucination. ignoring the negatives, and wearing the glasses of positive.
but that wont stop people like me and you - to point out the negative to make a correction in this social fabric does it ? :Cheers:

Ive noticed a big change in the attitude of the police in Pakistan.. 10 years ago they were brash and unorganized .. They seem have got a lot better .. Just my opinion.

Gooner you are probably not considering the Police of the country who is one of the "so called" most advanced in the world. That is the country who captured innocent students and gave them food with dirt (probably $hit) mixed in it. I am not able to recall the name of that country but some women rules it and she is called Queen there. Do you know name of that country? That was the same civilized country that ruled Indian Subcontinent and used to treat local people like earthworms.. why am I not able to recall its name.. I think its flag has red and white cross.. can you help me recalling its name?

ok i may have took it abit far(GENREALISATION) , ive realised know .what i ment to say is and what i should have said was that the village police are brutal and corrupt .The city police are profesional

ps im british/ pakistani i was born and raised here

I think Police is getting better.The traffic police is very very good.However the normal police is corrupt although they're very careful now as they are also facing suicide bombings.My salute to Peshawar police for operating in such hostile and dangerous area!

LOL, You said it bro!!

Also going by all of his posts :blah:, I genuinely suspect that this Thomas guy isn't an American but a friendly neighbour :bunny: in the disguise of one.

Hate to break it to you but I am American. I am of American Indian, French, and Irish decent. I have 6 years of military service (1980-1986). My army job specialty gave me an interest in Geo Political affairs. Which is why I enjoy discussing on this forum. I am not against India or Pakistan. I am against Islamic extremism. I see it as being much more dangerous then Lenin/Marxism was. World domination is/was the goal of both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant compare the Indian police with the Pakistani police. However I can definitely compare the Indian Police with American Police and proudly say that we have a better Police (in terms of Police brutality) compared to the US (you country).

Don't think I ever said anything about police brutality and corruption not existing in the U.S.. It exists in most countries of the world. Some much more then others. in Poor countries it tends to be much more prevalent and blatant.

Oh man.

i have repeated so many times and on so many websites, that India cannot be super power, or even close to that, even in the next century.

But, some Indian are very loyal to India, that they don't see all that.

BUT i do.
and that's why i am saying all this.

MANY parts of India are worse that Africa.
Again we only talk about Rich places, and Ignore all these things.

Let me say one thing very important thing.

Now, on this post , many Indian or even others will say this is very Bad, But will forget again tomorrow.

:angry::hitwall::usflag:

Well i guess you should care about usa rather India about this word "superpower." I will finish it in one line, " check when usa got independence and when it become Superpower, wait for same time and I bet India will be much bigger power than present ( ok 10 years previous) USA. Any hows "Superpower" is off the topic, we can create another thread for that if you wish.

anyhows some info about us torture:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8451.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

http://forumpatria.com/index.php?topic=3882.0

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...249/Demands-for-torture-jail-to-be-razed.html

Last edited:
I think what seemed a bit shocking was the living conditions and work hours of the police in the video.

I cant compare the Indian police with the Pakistani police. However I can definately compare the Indian Police with American Police and proudly say that we have a better Police (in terms of Police brutality) compared to the US (you country).

I disagree. I have an law abiding individual's experience of police in both countries.

The US police has many many examples of corruption and brutality, but the Indian police, indeed South Asian police, if far far far worse.

and we south asians get defensive and uptight all over again...
we know how criminal our police is...no denying that.

Well i guess you should care about usa rather India about this word "superpower." I will finish it in one line, " check when usa got independence and when it become Superpower, wait for same time and I bet India will be much bigger power than present ( ok 10 years previous) USA. Any hows "Superpower" is off the topic, we can create another thread for that if you wish.

anyhows some info about us torture:

Torture Inc. Americas Brutal Prisons

Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

USA Torture Photos Controversy: They Show Prison Guards Raping Children

Demands for torture jail to be razed - Telegraph

Just a quick question!

So how many years do you think will it take For India to become Super power?
just estimate it.

:usflag::coffee::pop:

Just a quick question!

So how many years do you think will it take For India to become Super power?
just estimate it.

:usflag::coffee::pop:

History tells us that one super power is opponent of the other so India Vs USA :cheesy:

There can only be one king or many subs of it, never two as friends in one kingdom.

Just a personal example - when I speak to a cop in the US, it is always on an 'equal' basis; I am neither afraid of him or her nor is he in any way trying to show authority over me.

It is an interaction between equals; indeed the cop is trying to be courteous at all times.

In India? Whenever I speak to a cop I do not know, I'm always thinking, "yeh %$%$@@ kabhi bi kuch bhi kar sakta hai; side se nikal le beta".

I disagree. I have an law abiding individual's experience of police in both countries.

The US police has many many examples of corruption and brutality, but the Indian police, indeed South Asian police, if far far far worse.

My experience is based on Mumbai Police,Bangalore Police, Coimbatore Police and Surat Police.

GB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom