What's new

Indian police order Muslim man to prove his patriotism by leading partition celebrations

Civilizational values _ What civilization? the Ganges?

History _ man it would take less than one post to have you blaming the invaders from the east.

Traditions _ They change with time and fashion

Habits _ We that can only get smokers and drinkers united

The Hindu civilization.

History is what it is. It unites us for most parts.

Some traditions do, many remain the same. New one's that take its place is also common for this civilization.

Common habits like celebrating a common festival, or an independence day. Like speaking similar languages or watching the same movies etc.

But two minutes ago you were saying his posts were anti India and thus he broke the law.
Now you cannot even point out the law which was broken and claimed India is a superficially united country.

As per the cops and his neighbors. I have no reason to doubt them based on statistical probability and history.

I have no problem with your twisting any thing I say to whatever you want it to mean.

You can try your best to bait me, its beyond your capability. But do try.

The Hindu civilization.

History is what it is. It unites us for most parts.

Some traditions do, many remain the same. New one's that take its place is also common for this civilization.

Common habits like celebrating a common festival, or an independence day. Like speaking similar languages or watching the same movies etc.

As per the cops and his neighbors. I have no reason to doubt them based on statistical probability and history.

Speaking similar language - need i tell you how many languages are there in India and the north and south divide?

Movies, festivals - man you can that in Kenya too

Independence day - that is just sad that you feel like a nation on one calendar day of the year.

Traditions - man you can be as traditional as you want in any country.

Hindu civilization - well for that you have to travel back to the 40s and claim India for Hindus and ask Kalaam Azad to be your lawyer all over again after converting him to the Hindu religion. Even your Constitution makes no claim for it.

I have no problem with your twisting any thing I say to whatever you want it to mean.

You can try your best to bait me, its beyond your capability. But do try.

his statistical probability is the fact that he is Muslim and History lol if he says he is a leftover Mughal shizz will go down on him.

I am just trolling you

you know that

i don't need a bait man you are like a friendly Tuna

Speaking similar language - need i tell you how many languages are there in India and the north and south divide?

Movies, festivals - man you can that in Kenya too

Independence day - that is just sad that you feel like a nation on one calendar day of the year.

Traditions - man you can be as traditional as you want in any country.

Hindu civilization - well for that you have to travel back to the 40s and claim India for Hindus and ask Kalaam Azad to be your lawyer all over again after converting him to the Hindu religion. Even your Constitution makes no claim for it.

I have already told you 21 languages, ALL of them based on Sanskrit. Including Tamil though the ignorant claim otherwise.

There is a common Hindu value system that runs across all movies in India. From north to south. In any language.

Independence day, republic day, children's day, teachers day, Holi, diwali, eid, christmas, Baishaki, Monsoon season, etc. etc.

I have no need for Azad Kalaam since we had a Abdul Kalam who endorsed this Hindu civilizational values. Too bad you cannot handle it. Again, not my problem.

As for the Hindu civilization in the constitution, This is what the constitution looks like,

constitution-1484294616.jpg

part-13.jpg

part-12.jpg

his statistical probability is the fact that he is Muslim and History lol if he says he is a leftover Mughal shizz will go down on him.

I am just trolling you

you know that

i don't need a bait man you are like a friendly Tuna

Sure, its because he is a muslim he posted stuff in support of pakistan as per reports.

Where is the confusion ?

I have already told you 21 languages, ALL of them based on Sanskrit. Including Tamil though the ignorant claim otherwise.

There is a common Hindu value system that runs across all movies in India. From north to south. In any language.

Independence day, republic day, children's day, teachers day, Holi, diwali, eid, christmas, Baishaki, Monsoon season, etc. etc.

I have no need for Azad Kalaam since we had a Abdul Kalam who endorsed this Hindu civilizational values. Too bad you cannot handle it. Again, not my problem.

As for the Hindu civilization in the constitution, This is what the constitution looks like,

constitution-1484294616.jpg

part-13.jpg

part-12.jpg

thanks.

nice artwork.

Sure, its because he is a muslim he posted stuff in support of pakistan as per reports.

Where is the confusion ?

No where
But i would love to see what he posted about Pakistan that was so anti India.
Maybe he tweeted the picture of Nehru and Azad trolling Nawaz Sharif

thanks.

nice artwork.

Its from the original constitution of India.

Even the image of the 4 Lion comes from our history,

ic-pic-2-pg-01.jpg

No where
But i would love to see what he posted about Pakistan that was so anti India.
Maybe he tweeted the picture of Nehru and Azad trolling Nawaz Sharif

Maybe it was not Anti India, but pro pakistan.

So he should have no problem being pro India now. Right ? That is all he is required to do for his "punishment".

Its from the original constitution of India.

Even the image of the 4 Lion comes from our history,

ic-pic-2-pg-01.jpg

Maybe it was not Anti India, but pro pakistan.

So he should have no problem being pro India now. Right ? That is all he is required to do for his "punishment".

Ah nice.
The Asiatic Lion. Majestic creature lost to neglect and greed. But i heard they are making a strong comeback in Gir Sasan.
The Maharaja the last one did sort it out in the end.

Man if i just say ' A CRIMINAL LEAD YOUR CELEBRATIONS'

How would you feel about that? Even if i take your word that he actually broke the law.

It will be like volunteer work at Mac and Cheese for person serving community sentence for stealing Fried Chicken.

It does not work like this my Indian.

You cannot force someone to be patriotic just like you cannot force someone to be religious.

Man if i just say ' A CRIMINAL LEAD YOUR CELEBRATIONS'

How would you feel about that? Even if i take your word that he actually broke the law.

It will be like volunteer work at Mac and Cheese for person serving community sentence for stealing Fried Chicken.

It does not work like this my Indian.

You cannot force someone to be patriotic just like you cannot force someone to be religious.

That punishment is a reminder for him to respect the society he lives in. If he fails to give that respect, the same respect will be denied to him.

Its a good lesson in social behaviour.

Your argument is like saying that by having Law's and implementing the law , it will not end crime :lol:

This is not a lesson in patriotism, but a lesson in mutual respect.

When he learns this lesson, patriotism will automatically come.

pathetic indian but then again I didn't expect anything better after all they say our pigeon's spy on them.

That punishment is a reminder for him to respect the society he lives in. If he fails to give that respect, the same respect will be denied to him.

Its a good lesson in social behaviour.

Your argument is like saying that by having Law's and implementing the law , it will not end crime :lol:

This is not a lesson in patriotism, but a lesson in mutual respect.

When he learns this lesson, patriotism will automatically come.

if it could come automatically you would never have advocated punishment.

social behavior? are you suggesting that there is actually a problem of civil disobedience in India?

My argument is he should not be forced by any means. and if he broke the law atleast not let a criminal lead your independence day celebrations.

Mutual respect? by disrespecting him?

this just keeps getting better and better

if it could come automatically you would never have advocated punishment.

social behavior? are you suggesting that there is actually a problem of civil disobedience in India?

My argument is he should not be forced by any means. and if he broke the law atleast not let a criminal lead your independence day celebrations.

Mutual respect? by disrespecting him?

this just keeps getting better and better

That is like saying if everybody "automatically" did the right thing, there is no need for the law or police. How absurd does that sound ?

How is social behavior = to civil disobedience ? :cheesy:

By this logic, social media = civil rights.

If a person who disrespected India is allowed to LEAD the Independence day celebration, maybe he will feel some pride in being an India.

I applaud this novel approach to reforming a misguided youth.

Giving someone a taste of their own medicine, usually helps them understand their mistakes. This is one of the most common methods in the world. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom