What's new

Indian police order Muslim man to prove his patriotism by leading partition celebrations

Its the opinion of his neighbor and the cops that his posts were Anti India and against the Law.

He got off easy.

The public work will build his character , something he clearly lacks.

I will leave you to chew on your confusion. Not my problem.

Sure man. It is none of my business after all.

I hope your posts are not seen by any member on this forum to be anti India and gets reported.

Sure man. It is none of my business after all.

I hope your posts are not seen by any member on this forum to be anti India and gets reported.

LOL.... unlike you, I have NO SUCH FEAR :lol:

That is true.
I am quite fearful that what i say does not bite me back.

The only place my posts get reported is to the pdf mods, since that is the only way the "secular" Indians can handle me :lol:

what law did he broke?

The police must act according to the legislative consititution as provided for in the statutes of law and i am asking under what law was he judged by and what kind of penalty is this if this is actually enacted by indian law?

We should just air drop him in which ever country he likes, if he does not like it here.

all of them different?
what unites them then?

I would think its the common civilizational values, history, traditions and habits. On a much superficial level, it would be their nationality and a common sense of purpose.

I would think its the common civilizational values, history, traditions and habits. On a much superficial level, it would be their nationality.

So India is superficially united?

Civilizational values _ What civilization? the Ganges?

History _ man it would take less than one post to have you blaming the invaders from the east.

Traditions _ They change with time and fashion

Habits _ We that can only get smokers and drinkers united

So India is superficially united?

Is what what you think ?

what law did he broke?

The police must act according to the legislative consititution as provided for in the statutes of law and i am asking under what law was he judged by and what kind of penalty is this if this is actually enacted by indian law?

Since its not clear what he wrote, it would be impossible to say what law he broke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom