What's new

Indian police arrested 17 Bangladeshis for living illegally in Uttar Pradesh

Go somewhere else to tell all these fantasy story. A state where per capita gdp is 890 usd which is less than half of Bangladesh no Bangladeshi or sensible person will go there. Check if they are Rohingya fled from Refugee camp of Uttar Pradesh or Kashmir or they are Bihari. I saw the pictures at Times of India fit well with both group.

Yes we have 8 cr illegals in India but they are not illegal Bangladeshi but illegitimate child of Bangladeshis. I guess you are one of product as well.
Black Cat from Bangladesh, Delhi Extended Urban Agglomeration (EUA) — comprising Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and Ghaziabad — as India's economic capital, with a GDP of $370 billion.

Don't worry we won't kick out all of you. We will run out of maids and sweepers.

Black Cat from Bangladesh, Delhi Extended Urban Agglomeration (EUA) — comprising Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and Ghaziabad — as India's economic capital, with a GDP of $370 billion.

Don't worry we won't kick out all of you. We will run out of maids and sweepers.

No one asked for your mercy nor has any interest to listen to your nonsense. Stick to the topic and that up is a dirt poor bimaru state with per capita gdp of 890 usd. It does not make sense for any Bangladeshi to go there and live in a village for better life.

No one asked for your mercy nor has any interest to listen to your nonsense. Stick to the topic and that up is a dirt poor bimaru state with per capita gdp of 890 usd. It does not make sense for any Bangladeshi to go there and live in a village for better life.
Actually Nodia, Faridabad, Ghaziabad in western UP have more opportunities than Dhaka. Have many Bangladeshis working as sweepers, maids and rickshawallahs. If you want you can come

Actually Nodia, Faridabad, Ghaziabad in western UP have more opportunities than Dhaka. Have many Bangladeshis working as sweepers, maids and rickshawallahs. If you want you can come

Lol so what’s the condition of the rest of the dirt poor people of UP? Per capita gdp is calculated considering all segment of population. It is 890 usd. Now go and put your nonsense some other place.

Lol so what’s the condition of the rest of the dirt poor people of UP? Per capita gdp is calculated considering all segment of population. It is 890 usd. Now go and put your nonsense some other place.
Much better than your Banglaidesh.
UPiites are taller and well built than small Bangladeshis. You need more protein in your diet.

Much better than your Banglaidesh.
UPiites are taller and well built than small Bangladeshis. You need more protein in your diet.

You need money in your pocket!! Africans are taller but hungry and poor in most cases. What it has to do here? Bangladesh is ahead of India in most of the health related indicator.

Accept the reality of hungry nude Indians specially in a Bimaru state like UP.

Instead of bragging about food go give some food to these poor, hungry and nude people of Uttar Pradesh

You need money in your pocket!! Africans are taller but hungry and poor in most cases. What it has to do here? Bangladesh is ahead of India in most of the health related indicator.
Are you this bright? UP has cities like Kanpur, Allahbad etc which are far ahead of 2nd tier cities in Bangladesh.
Your Bangladeshis come here to take treatment for cold flu. Who are you trying to fool?
Take back your people both Hindus and Muslims.

Are you this bright? UP has cities like Kanpur, Allahbad etc which are far ahead of 2nd tier cities in Bangladesh.
Your Bangladeshis come here to take treatment for cold flu. Who are you trying to fool?
Take back your people both Hindus and Muslims.

Lol still bottom line is hungry, nude, poor people of Uttar Pradesh has per capita gdp of 890 usd and considered as a bimaru state. Keep your city fantasy with you.

Remember one more thing if any Bangladeshi goes to India for treatment they spend money not going there for free. Which help poor Indians like you.

You did not comment about the video what people of UP eats?

Lol still bottom line is hungry, nude, poor people of Uttar Pradesh has per capita gdp of 890 usd and considered as a bimaru state. Keep your city fantasy with you.

Remember one more thing if any Bangladeshi goes to India for treatment they spend money not going there for free. Which help poor Indians like you.

You did not comment about the video what people of UP eats?

This is very sad. International aid agencies need to Step up and help them. No human should be hungry and desperate like this. In west we throw away so much food.

There is a reason why hasina's daddy was killed like dog along with his grand kids and half of Bd people still celebrate that including me. But yes you are right half of BD people are BAL supporter. I dont think NRC will trigger hasina to remove power either. The only institution that can eliminate BAL is armed forces but i dont know if that will happen. We have to wait and see. What i am trying to say i dont see people movement removing Hasina from power since there is no opposition unless some thing like arab spring occur in near future.

Good enjoy Hasina lol....shes sticking around and will also have successor. BD people dont really get a say in this. "95%" just nod after all.

Good enjoy Hasina lol....shes sticking around and will also have successor. BD people dont really get a say in this. "95%" just nod after all.
You never know. Bd is third world and its not uncommon rulers killed by rouge forces. If bd had strong democratic institutions chances of that would been lot lower.

Uttar Pradesh is a massive agrarian economy with the best grains, milk, veggies and meat in India. Sub Saharan Africans and many Pakistanis will die to live again in up
From where does Pakistan comes here?

Uttar Pradesh is a dirt poor region equivalent to Sub Saharan Africa. And the news wanted to say that they have gone to Uttar Pradesh even in villages for better living? Culture and language of Uttar Pradesh is different as well. I won’t be surprise if they are Dalit Hindus or Bihari or perhaps Rohingya if they are indeed from Bangladesh.

No where in this article it is said they have been confirmed as Bangladesh where it is only said they could not provide any id.
It also includes NCR or National Capital Region like Noida which is a part of Uttar Pradesh. Its Delhi you can say.
Most of the Rickshawalas are BD, just saying.

I do have first hand experience..

Back
Top Bottom