What's new

VHP leader Jagdish Anant arrested for involvement in May 30 serial blast

Perhaps we are not yet exposed to the rightwing agenda, their proselyting for this pan India. this north Indian organized religion is a big threat to secular future of India.

the future is for medieval India, that is what this bigots aspirates for. India's hypocrisy is sarkar afraid of banning Medieval terror outfits fighting to bring back India to vedic sanskruti 7000 years old. the poisonous venom must be constricted to the minds of Golwalkar followers. but, the fascism is now spreading to common populace in northern India and western India.
after a small rise, will India doom with these terrorists disguised as religionists? perhaps "Operation Sudhikaran" must start from Nagpur. ban this outfit responsible for spreading two nation theory in India. they invented it before muslim league.

Please be noted that it should be directed against one religion.. It should be against fanatics of every religion.. Some one should beat the pulp out of them and show then where they belong to.. We need a strong leader who have vision about this country.. Who have a strong determination to act against fanatics irrespective of the religion and should not be pimp of any religion.. I know it is a far fetched dream.. May be I am the one who is having the wet dream.. The chances of that kind of leader is far from India becoming a Taliban model country.. We are going to be in a mess, no doubt about it.. We can only watch it helplessly..

Now fortunately most of the hindus are ignoring these lunatics words , think about the situation where these religious fanatics hold strength to major population in our country.. we will be in worse situation than Afghanistan...

Hitler didnt need Majority to come into power.. Common people will be forced to obey these guys due to fear.. Those who will oppose these kind of acts will be disappeared.. These kind of acts are common in every fascist countries..

a suspected terrorist is arrested, if he was a Muslim every Hindu fundamentalist would have cursed that guy, assuming he is guilty, but here it's Hindu so the assumption goes just opposite direction that he is innocent and being framed by congress and police.. only thing guiding their the assumption is the religion of the person arrested, every other detail and probabilities are irrelevant.

"Senior suprintendent of police of Mathura, RKS Rathore, when contacted, confirmed arrest of Anant but denied any communal motive. "It was turning into a communal issue but we managed to bring things under control. Our investigation has revealed that the blasts were minor in nature and bombs were like fire crackers. It was a mischievous act done to protest poor power supply in the area," he said. He also described Anant as a small leader."

However, muslim clerics of the area have alleged that people associated sangh parivarar were responsible not only for the blasts aimed to terrorise people but also for the riots which took place in Kosikalan last year in June.

VHP leader arrested for serial blasts in Mathura - Times Of India

Please be noted that it should be directed against one religion.. It should be against fanatics of every religion.. Some one should beat the pulp out of them and show then where they belong to.. We need a strong leader who have vision about this country.. Who have a strong determination to act against fanatics irrespective of the religion and should not be pimp of any religion.. I know it is a far fetched dream.. May be I am the one who is having the wet dream.. The chances of that kind of leader is far from India becoming a Taliban model country.. We are going to be in a mess, no doubt about it.. We can only watch it helplessly..

Hitler didnt need Majority to come into power.. Common people will be forced to obey these guys due to fear.. Those who will oppose these kind of acts will be disappeared.. These kind of acts are common in every fascist countries..

Of course, Irrespective of religions. Secular nature of country must be upheld. not RSS apologetic or J-e-I version both aspires to bring back India again to stone age. the problem here I feel is, most are not comfortable or wanted denial of Saffron terror unlike Islamofascism. Indians needs another 500 years to grow beyond religion.

Mulayam Singh is the most neech politician we have in India. Even neech than congressis. I can guarantee you that this man can even sell his real daughter if that can make him PM.

Of course, Irrespective of religions. Secular nature of country must be upheld. not RSS apologetic or J-e-I version both aspires to bring back India again to stone age. the problem here I feel is, most are not comfortable or wanted denial of Saffron terror unlike Islamofascism. Indians needs another 500 years to grow beyond religion.

Since you are acting like the defacto spokesperson of the RSS, why dont YOU tell us what is the RSS dream for India ?

This should be interesting read.

Are you comfortable being called a pseudo secular ? .... that is also a denial.

Your last sentence was my favorite ...........let me re-quote it, so that the rest of Indians here can admire your thoughts about them and their fathers, mothers, teachers and rest of their community. "Indians needs another 500 years to grow beyond religion"

How wonderful that we have you to 'open our eyes' and help us 'see the truth'. :angel:

Undoubtedly your credibility with 'Indians' are at an all time high ....You have also been thanked by 'secular' seiko ....he apparently agrees with you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom