What's new

4 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants held, lived in Noida for 19 years

Personally, if they have lived for 20 years in India without doing any criminal act, then they should be allowed to live on. They have spent 1/4th of their live here. ITs the failure of indian system which we should be questioning about. How can he forged the documents and get the real documents. If these guys are involved in any criminal activities then they should be tried else they should be let go.

God knows how many crime they did in that duration. God save the nation from those illegal migrants. We can barley tolerate Taslima nasrin and these lakhs of illegal migrants are such a non productive burden.

What is Mullah Muluyam trying to prove, there should be atleast 30-40 lakh illegal Bangladeshi alone living in UP and most of the workers in brick klins in Ghaziabad,UP are BDeshis. Kicking just 4 folks out of lakhs who are still here is nothing but a joke.

We need a sticky thread for this topic. Posting a thread every other day about same topic makes me sick.

Personally, if they have lived for 20 years in India without doing any criminal act, then they should be allowed to live on. They have spent 1/4th of their live here. ITs the failure of indian system which we should be questioning about. How can he forged the documents and get the real documents. If these guys are involved in any criminal activities then they should be tried else they should be let go.

Both Indian and Bangladeshi governments should seal the border urgently. Bangladeshis already living in India for long time should be allowed to stay but there should be some official procedure to give special permits, no right to vote, no right to buy property. Citizenship should be given to religious Bangladeshi minorities. Those among Bangladeshi Muslims should be eligible for full citizenship who apply for asylum on grounds of fear of religious persecution at home after converting out of Islam.

There are a lot of illegals working in sites in TN and many have got ration cards.. Not a new news..

They will naturally come. That's not their mistake.

It is the mistake of those **** who make these fake IDs and other documents that encourages this illegal migration.

And of course, the politicians of all secularist parties who bend over backwards to get these illegals' votes.

Problem of illegal bangladeshis is too big, and no one should be blamed for this other then congress, after all these people are their imported voters. Just watch a documentary done by NDTV about these people filling the slums of Mumbai.

I personally know one , My "bua ji's" maid is a bangladeshi ,she is in India since i was a kid, the only time she went back to bangladesh was in 2003 when BJP sent all of them back and took some strong measures to curb this problem, but after couple of years in 2005 she returned and since than she is here in Noida, although she is almost like a family member to them now.

Back
Top Bottom