What's new

Indian PM urged to take up Pakistan's Shia atrocities at UN.

Why should India raise any issues of other countries when we have our own huge issues to deal with? India should follow a policy of self interest because by doing that we will be doing humanity a favor by concentrating on issues faced by 1.2 billion largely poor people.

We interfered in palestine issue for decades and a fat note of thanks we received from the muslim world for it, OTOH it was Israel that came to our help when the need arose. Its not about religion, its about minding our own business.

For the record, I'm firmly against this suggestion by a private citizen of india urging indian state to raise the issue of pakitani shias, and I'm certain so is indian state.

i agree with you, either raise voice against all injustice or keep silent for all.

India Should raise this issue to UN , Sunnis have lot to defend in it. I wonder why not Iran took that issue to UN , May be they have calculated the output before. Sure its going to help Sunnis as well . I'm sure everyone will appreciate this favor of india. :lol:

GUYS, RELAX! This is not about morality or justice, the reason why the person was urging the Indian PM to take action is politics, nothing more. It's both domestic and international politics.

Don't take anything a politician says about morality or justice seriously, unless that person has a well known track record of non exploitative philanthropy (as in, not done for political gain) and very few politicians can actually claim such a title.

Remember, almost every politician alive today is scum, nations may prosper in their hands, but they are also responsible for their decline and deaths.

Maun Muhan Singh ji, it's there internal matter....Let them handle it...:astagh:There are many problems in our Country too and need to deal them Head on.......Unke bare may sochiye.....:ashamed: :pissed:

well i guess india should just bring the atrocities (if any) in UN's eye and not take any formal step....

And how about reporting 2002 Gujrat's worst massacres of Muslims to the UN?

Or Any steps to report Anti Muslim Abuses in Kashmir?

Indians should at least report the increasing BUS & Truck RAPES of Indian Women to the UN. :D

Oh, BTW, Shias of Pakistan dont Give A Single F*** to India about Pakistan's internal affairs.

India was, is and always will be Pakistans enemy.

tumblr_inline_mlpcs8OwQn1qz4rgp.gif

This should suffice as a reply.

To be honest we should. Why does it matter if their is a genocide in pakistan? More power to them I say.

And how about reporting 2002 Gujrat's worst massacres of Muslims to the UN?

Or Any steps to report Anti Muslim Abuses in Kashmir?

Indians should at least report the increasing BUS & Truck RAPES of Indian Women to the UN. :D

Oh, BTW, Shias of Pakistan dont Give A Single F*** to India about Pakistan's internal affairs.

India was, is and always will be Pakistans enemy.
Pakistan has brought but Kashmir and Gujarat numerous times at UNHRC. So Pakistan shouldn't mind India bringing up the shia massacres.

When Indian Shias are not bothered then it is stupid to expect anything from MMS.
Indian shias did make some noise, they marched to UP state assembly :what: instead of holding a demostration infront of Pak embassy.

Pakistan has brought but Kashmir and Gujarat numerous times at UNHRC. So Pakistan shouldn't mind India bringing up the shia massacres.

If you dont have an idea about Pakistan,

There are MORE SUNNI CASUALTIES IN RESULT OF TERRORISTS ACTIVITIES THEN THE SHIA CASUALTIES IN PAKISTAN OVER THE LAST 11 YEARS.

Those who KILL PAKISTANIS, regardless of their Sects, have murdered every one who stood against them. Be it Regular Military Units, Police or Intelligence Units, Politicians, Administrators & Commoners all are alike.

Sunni Shia rift is there at its own place but its not Only Shias who are being killed, Sunni Muslims of Pakistan have paid the equal price of this all menace.

If you dont have an idea about Pakistan,

There are MORE SUNNI CASUALTIES IN RESULT OF TERRORISTS ACTIVITIES THEN THE SHIA CASUALTIES IN PAKISTAN OVER THE LAST 11 YEARS.

Those who KILL PAKISTANIS, regardless of their Sects, have murdered every one who stood against them. Be it Regular Military Units, Police or Intelligence Units, Politicians, Administrators & Commoners all are alike.

Sunni Shia rift is there at its own place but its not Only Shias who are being killed, Sunni Muslims of Pakistan have paid the equal price of this all menace.

That is your denial and hypocrisy talking. There have been numerous attacks targeting Shias in your county and all you people want to do is cover it up and act like it didn't happen. The very reason some one else has to speak up for them.

That is your denial and hypocrisy talking. There have been numerous attacks targeting Shias in your county and all you people want to do is cover it up and act like it didn't happen. The very reason some one else has to speak up for them.

Hahahahahaha :D :lol: look who is talking?

Ok, first thing. Im a SHIA myself too. So wash your brain clean when you talk to me.

Secondly, Realize who has been attacking Shias in Pakistan? Who has been proudly taking the responsibilities for such attacks?

I) Lashkar e Jhangvi

II) Sipah e Sahaba Elements

III) TTP (along with its various factions)

Exactly, all these organizations have been taking responsibilities for attacks on Sunnis too. Not only this, they have been fighting the State & its armed forces for years now.

So be a bit sensible in your arguments mate. Dont talk fiction when it comes to Pakistan, as your actual problem with Pakistan is quite understandable.

The very reason some one else has to speak up for them.

It would be great if you guys speak for Sikhs, Nixels & over all Muslims of India under Hindu Oppression.

Heavy handed action should be taken against the Lashkar e Jhangvi. It is well known where their bases are in Jhang and southern Punjab but no one bothers to take action against them and punish them for their brutality. Terrorists should be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom