What's new

Indian PM urged to take up Pakistan's Shia atrocities at UN.

I dont think Mohan cares about PAK Shia, he just want to please indian shia for political gains, so this statement/news is nothing more than a political statement/action to please local shia community ...

Subramanian Swamy urges PM to take up at UN Shia atrocity issue.
By PTI | 21 Jun, 2013, 07.17PM IST

NEW DELHI: Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy today urged Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to take up at the UN the issue of alleged atrocities against the Shia community in Pakistan if these continued.

"If the atrocities against Shia community continue any longer, I urge Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to take up the matter against Pakistan at United Nations," Swamy said in a statement.

He said India has a sizeable population of Shia community and therefore it is legitimate to take up the issue with Pakistan on the question of religious freedom.

Subramanian Swamy urges PM to take up at UN Shia atrocity issue - The Economic Times

Its Pakistan's internal affairs. And this guy is just doing vote bank politics. Just shows how lame he is we ourselves dont have food and education and we want to save pakistan. :wave:

close the thread its a waste to read this article and the comments that follow.

i agree.....should not comment on Pakistan internal affair.......i think they are pretty experience and mature to handle all this issue....for me all are same.... shia or sunni ........things would be different if they raise their concern for Hindu only ......lol

We will recognize Dal Khalsa as the legitimate representative of Sikhs in India,allow them to build the Republic of Khalistan embassy right next to the Indian embassy in Islamabad,with a 'Govt in exile' office in the holy city of Nankana Sahib.Then we'll persuade China,OIC,D-10,GCC and ECO to give them diplomatic status,opening ways for aid and arms. I am sure that will help the congress win the upcoming elections. :cheers:
This is one of the craziest post i have seen in a while

And how about reporting 2002 Gujrat's worst massacres of Muslims to the UN?

Or Any steps to report Anti Muslim Abuses in Kashmir?

Indians should at least report the increasing BUS & Truck RAPES of Indian Women to the UN. :D

Oh, BTW, Shias of Pakistan dont Give A Single F*** to India about Pakistan's internal affairs.

India was, is and always will be Pakistans enemy.

*yawn*.....if u dint understand what i wrote and have no idea about politics and simply have the brainwashed mentality of INDIA IS ALWAYS THE ENEMY and **** like that....pls dont bother replying to me....

We will recognize Dal Khalsa as the legitimate representative of Sikhs in India,allow them to build the Republic of Khalistan embassy right next to the Indian embassy in Islamabad,with a 'Govt in exile' office in the holy city of Nankana Sahib.Then we'll persuade China,OIC,D-10,GCC and ECO to give them diplomatic status,opening ways for aid and arms. I am sure that will help the congress win the upcoming elections. :cheers:

Also give them with pakistani punjab and help them setup the khalistan capital at Lahore ...... :cheers:

What UN requires Indian PM to inform them of attrocities against Shia? It's not like the Pakistani state is committing these crimes, they are in fact trying to prevent them.

Its like India has ran out of things to say against Pak so lets inform people of something that google does everyday.

What UN requires Indian PM to inform them of attrocities against Shia? It's not like the Pakistani state is committing these crimes, they are in fact trying to prevent them.

Its like India has ran out of things to say against Pak so lets inform people of something that google does everyday.

Its like spreading propaganda against Pakistan.

If India is adopting this and interfere in our internal matters than we have bigger topics to start with

1. Sikh Genocide by Hindus in 84 in India

2. Gujrat genocide of Muslims by Hindus in India

3. Babri Mosque attack

4. Orrissa massacar of Christians by Hindus in India

5. Pursecution of Low cast Hindus in India

and so on

He is doing this for the Shia votes. Welcome to the very frustrating votebank politics of India :taz:

Subramanian Swamy urges PM to take up at UN Shia atrocity issue.
By PTI | 21 Jun, 2013, 07.17PM IST

NEW DELHI: Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy today urged Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to take up at the UN the issue of alleged atrocities against the Shia community in Pakistan if these continued.

"If the atrocities against Shia community continue any longer, I urge Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to take up the matter against Pakistan at United Nations," Swamy said in a statement.

He said India has a sizeable population of Shia community and therefore it is legitimate to take up the issue with Pakistan on the question of religious freedom.

Subramanian Swamy urges PM to take up at UN Shia atrocity issue - The Economic Times
That old habit of poking nose into others matter! Keep up the stupid work! :tup:

Pakistani Shia, Ahemadis and Hindus are not our issue.....

Its like spreading propaganda against Pakistan.

If India is adopting this and interfere in our internal matters than we have bigger topics to start with

1. Sikh Genocide by Hindus in 84 in India

2. Gujrat genocide of Muslims by Hindus in India

3. Babri Mosque attack

4. Orrissa massacar of Christians by Hindus in India

5. Pursecution of Low cast Hindus in India

and so on

Who will listen you...you lost credibility and respect at international level

Pakistani Shia, Ahemadis and Hindus are not our issue.....

Who will listen you...you lost credibility and respect at international level

:omghaha: really rapes is also not your issue since these have put India in a very good light

Should we urge our ganja to take Rape cases to UN? :

Back
Top Bottom