What's new

Indian pilots are hacked to listen Pak patriotic songs

Needling will no help anyone nuisance can be created. People here thinks India lacks in technology. If India start doing the same to Pakistani Pilots How they fell. helpless

that's childish behaviour it shouldn't be done you are playing with someone's innocent life here

Quite funny they should play Mankind's Angel song instead of good patriotic song which is actually a treat to ears, but I must say hackers should not do this Islam doesn't allow under any condition to harm innocents, there would be small babies, old persons ladies and gents even from different nationalities and any accident could cause international reaction, I erg Pakistani authorities to take strict measures against the hackers.

Next time , Make them listen Tahir Shah's 'Mankind Angel' and 'Eye to Eye' songs.. if you want to give them extrem touture,.:D
They may run short of parachutes on this one.

Needling will no help anyone nuisance can be created. People here thinks India lacks in technology. If India start doing the same to Pakistani Pilots How they fell. helpless
Its a turn of wheel or press of button. Technology?

To be honest this should be avoided & discouraged as it's a flight safety hazard and a lot of civilians lives are at stake.

That's indeed seems funny but I second what you have posted here and this is the first thing comes to my mind when I open to read this thread.

Quite funny they should play Mankind's Angel song instead of good patriotic song which is actually a treat to ears, but I must say hackers should not do this Islam doesn't allow under any condition to harm innocents, there would be small babies, old persons ladies and gents even from different nationalities and any accident could cause international reaction, I erg Pakistani authorities to take strict measures against the hackers.
Surely the hackers mean no harm. Mankind's angel may become angel of death for the pilots and thus the innocent passengers! :lol::lol:

It is good that they stick to Patriotic songs! :-):tup:

Surely the hackers mean no harm. Mankind's angel may become angel of death for the pilots and thus the innocent passengers! :lol::lol:

It is good that they stick to Patriotic songs! :-):tup:
But Radio contact with the control tower during or near the airport must not be disturb and any disturbance could cause the death of innocent lives.

Back
Top Bottom