What's new

Indian pilots are hacked to listen Pak patriotic songs

But Radio contact with the control tower during or near the airport must not be disturb and any disturbance could cause the death of innocent lives.
And still you were talking about mankind's angel, cruel man!!

I wont even recommend that when the plane is on ground :D

And still you were talking about mankind's angel, cruel man!!
and that is funny?
I am serious man we should not let the hackers to compromise the passenger jet's safety at any condition.

and that is funny?
I am serious man we should not let the hackers to compromise the passenger jet's safety at any condition.
LOLZ!!!
No IT is not funny, the idea to play mankind's angel was!! :P

ON a serious note, yes there should be no interference in communication. Specially considering how the terrain is not that friendly either.

This is funny but is very dangerous...Lack of communication has resulted in many crashes before...This can kill hundreds of innocent civilians...

this is really bad thing for the safety of the civilian in the plane.

Extremely stupid jeopardizing their safety

I believe they mean the commercial aircrafts. However, nothing of this type I have come to know from either IAF or commercial airlines ...

But if true, imagine hacking into an aircrafts communication - that is akin to air hijacking! And that exactly plays into hands of Indian narrative!

Stupid media ... both sides have outdone each other.:hitwall:

Its a turn of wheel or press of button. Technology?
Iam a communication engineer i know how the radio waves works. what devices needed to flood the particular freq. Right now radio transmitter is available in the market either legal or black. even restricted Freq transmitter also available in black, i hope you got answer now. I know you are Ex service man know the pain of pilot flying blind

Iam a communication engineer i know how the radio waves works. what devices needed to flood the particular freq. Right now radio transmitter is available in the market either legal or black. even restricted Freq transmitter also available in black, i hope you got answer now. I know you are Ex service man know the pain of pilot flying blind

In our language you are a "groundiya" who can talk all tech but has no idea what it is to be up there. Cheers.

At least they are made to listen to the original Dil Dil Pakistan instead of the pathetic Indian copy.
@ topic, civilian flights shouldn't be disturbed...
is it possible to force IAF pilots Listens "Pak Fizayya kay Shaheen"

is it possible to force IAF pilots Listens "Pak Fizayya kay Shaheen"
You can take any RT and push PTT and transmit any non-sense you wish. This is basic jamming, however, in Pakistan such antics invite a "DF" crew to your place really fast and end up getting the illegal transmitter taken away, and get you a nice smacking and jail time.

playing with Civilian Air craft Pilot not cool man ... there are hundreds of Lives at stake ..

Back
Top Bottom