Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
What's your definition of super power, coz it changes every other day.

whatever doesnt make India a super power:lol:

If you really want to call yourself a superpower that much, then nobody is stopping you.

Traditionally, Superpowers have won a lot of Gold medals in the Olympics (30+), that's what ChineseTiger was saying.

If india starts inducting kids as early age as 3 and then search a Murderer coach who will sit on that girl/boy back and punch the head and gets up and kick on spine then yes india will win many medals.... But NO THANKS.... for india olympic is just olympic and not a showof super power. If any indian player wins then its due to his/her own hardwork and not by Goverments help. Why blame indians when they get feeded rotten vegetables by indian politicians? By the way people should stop calling indians not well build.... We do well in wrestling and boxing. Google Sushil kumar, Vijender singh, Mary kom, geeta, punia etc etc. India can be in top 5 if politicians dont get busy looting indians.... by the way what super powers gets 30plus medals? America the only super power.... i didnt know that Winning medals makes a country super power. There was a time when africa use to do well.... Far better then many top countries. Winning medals wont make anyone super power. Having many countries support will.... China aint got many. They should work in that department if they want to be anywhere near super power status.

Based on Indians' performance in the past decade I would one gold per billion people would be a good result...

220px-2005_Half_Dollar_Rev_Unc_P.png

based on ur pricing/ per post or whatever 50 cents are good enough for u. take it and phuck off from hea.

Dreams will remain just such:dreams。:bunny:

i wonder who are those delusional indians that vote India will get more than 4 golds````it seems that the Olympic dream will remain as the dream for Indian just like their 'shining' dream

i wonder who are those delusional indians that vote India will get more than 4 golds````it seems that the Olympic dream will remain as the dream for Indian just like their 'shining' dream

Shumaker, it was not 4 golds rather 4 medals..

I know logic and making sense is not your forte but make an effort using brain.. I know it's tough than making shoes but keep trying you will succeed some day.. :tup:

Shumaker, it was not 4 golds rather 4 medals..

I know logic and making sense is not your forte but make an effort using brain.. I know it's tough than making shoes but keep trying you will succeed some day.. :tup:

I picked zero cuz India only won 1 gold last time...

I picked zero cuz India only won 1 gold last time...

Loser's whose own country has no chance at all can only wish such a thing. Btw, India has chances in Boxing, Badminton,Wrestling,Shooting and Tennis..

You have none. your players could not even qualify to participate..

4-7 medals not more than 4 golds...geez someone provide text to audio conversion for these people.

If you really want to call yourself a superpower that much, then nobody is stopping you.

Traditionally, Superpowers have won a lot of Gold medals in the Olympics (30+), that's what ChineseTiger was saying.
Then sure PRC is a super power no doubt about it....but i ve one simple doubt --is winning medals in olympics is only criteria of a super power aor are there many more like-
1. Banning the Ramdan.
or
2. banning the juma(friday) prayers
or
3. Providing only CCP approved Qurans and preachers(maulana)

:rolleyes:

Then sure PRC is a super power no doubt about it....but i ve one simple doubt --is winning medals in olympics is only criteria of a super power aor are there many more like-
1. Banning the Ramdan.
or
2. banning the juma(friday) prayers
or
3. Providing only CCP approved Qurans and preachers(maulana)

:rolleyes:

Don't be a spoilsport.. Pakistanis will not like this post of yours..

Don't be a spoilsport.. Pakistanis will not like this post of yours..
Well i want to learn from great super power at our north that we can implement some of there ideas on the way to super powerdom.there is nothing wrong in learning even if its ur enemy.

Loser's whose own country has no chance at all can only wish such a thing. Btw, India has chances in Boxing, Badminton,Wrestling,Shooting and Tennis..

You have none. your players could not even qualify to participate..

Only 1 gold medal for a 1.2 billion population... Wow... Only in India.

Back
Top Bottom