Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
A Super Power needs to be at least 30 gold medals in every Olympic Games, just look at the USA and USSR in the history. :coffee:

we are a super power with a difference :D

+ Vikas Krishnan has been given a bye so this means he + Mary kom + Viju are just 2 match away from a medal.

Terrell Gausha from Team USA.. The game is on Aug 2nd...

Viju will have the advantage of height as he is above 6 feet & that guy from US is 5'10". all the best to him

What about India hockey??
I am hoping semi final between Pakistan and India,
Pakistan is Now strong after come back of Sohail abbas, Shakeel abbasi and Rehan buttt in the team.
What about India?

What about India hockey??
I am hoping semi final between Pakistan and India,
Pakistan is Now strong after come back of Sohail abbas, Shakeel abbasi and Rehan buttt in the team.
What about India?

mate, that will be hell of a match, on lines of t-20 final b/w India & Pak, best of luck to both teams.

Whats so much cheering is all about? at least till our first gold, stop our losing culture mentality for good, aim "HIGH, BIG" if you inspire to be the upcoming "SUPER POWER", anything less than 10 golds should consider a failure period.

Shameless False flagging Pakistani!! You are trolling on all the thread, go get a life if you have one..

mate, that will be hell of a match, on lines of t-20 final b/w India & Pak, best of luck to both teams.

Pakistan is facing Spain and India Netherlands.. It's not going to be easy for either of them..

You're right james bond, the invincible super agent, what life exactly you having in US? anyway you don't worth my breath, just bugoff please

On the topic

3ulLX.png
So having a life in USA makes you way above other indians?:rolleyes:

Shameless False flagging Pakistani!! You are trolling on all the thread, go get a life if you have one..

Its like you have taken the theka n commenting on everyone's flags.:rolleyes:

Since start of Olympics Pakistan a small country ...the Pakistani athletes have won a total of ten(10) medals - 3 gold 3 silver 4 bronze total = 10.

I was talking abt Day 1...the Indian team Gold Medal list? NIL
What time of Indian Olympic team it has sent out of the 1.2 billion Indians...look at china...its going awesome!!
india has sent around 60 contengents in indivisual events.........plus 18 members in hockey.....total 80.......:)
pakistan sent around 30 contengents in which 18 are for hockey and the rest 12 for indivisual event....:)

Why no female contengents from pakistan? All the muslim countries even Afghanistan has send their female players...

Womens Archery Team event all hopes lost, they crumbled upon pressure though they are ranked 2 world wide.Deepika Kumari didnt even performed as expected, I dont undastand they do so well in wrold events which is more competetive but they fail in Olympics. Clearly we need to focus more on building strength, Well.all the best for next olympics team.

Since start of Olympics Pakistan a small country ...the Pakistani athletes have won a total of ten(10) medals - 3 gold 3 silver 4 bronze total = 10.

I was talking abt Day 1...the Indian team Gold Medal list? NIL
What time of Indian Olympic team it has sent out of the 1.2 billion Indians...look at china...its going awesome!!
10 is the All time medal tally for Pakistan.All time medal Tally for India is Gold -9, Silver -4, Bronze -9
Even though its shameful for India with a 1.2 billion population but the @$$ kissing is simply amazing.......A-San :lol:

Back
Top Bottom