Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Shumaker, it was not 4 golds rather 4 medals..

I know logic and making sense is not your forte but make an effort using brain.. I know it's tough than making shoes but keep trying you will succeed some day.. :tup:
the bottom line is who ever voted 4+ is delusional``accept the reality kid, the sorry country with sorry people

Something is better than nothing...always.
Pakistan had won olympic medals in the past``who said they had 'zero'?

the bottom line is who ever voted 4+ is delusional``accept the reality kid, the sorry country with sorry people

Whatever troll!! Indians do wish to get a few medals and the team has good chances at few games.. We will see what happens..

Forget Olympics, see their Asian games record.

And then he got guts to utter words like "Only in India"

As if Pakistan has topped all the charts of all the games that has happened in all times..

Last I remember, poor guys got thrashed badly in Cricket..

Poster girl of India's Olympics Dream :

0.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

she's more in the news than Saina Nehwal / Mary Kom / Sania Mirza........:lol:

India hasn't had any luck yet, Abhinav Bindra and Narang on today, a Gold and Silver finish for the two Indians will be awesome!

Hopefully Boxers and Wrestlers will manage couple of medals.

jaibhagu.jpg

vijender-new-pic350_072912094226.jpg

Vijender and Jai have moved to the next round. :cool:

If Gagan or Abhinav wins today that will give immense self-belief to the Indian athletes (Shiva Thapa or the archers were clearly lacking that). If the fails, I am afraid that will have a negative impact as these duo considered biggest medals hope.

Meanwhile SK ahead 2-0 against NZ in hockey to make the things complex in India's group.

Thanks to the India community there to cheer up Indian boxers. It's thrilling to hear India-India reverberating in the complex. But, guys where you where when Shiva needed some support.

If Gagan or Abhinav wins today that will give immense self-belief to the Indian athletes (Shiva Thapa or the archers were clearly lacking that). If the fails, I am afraid that will have a negative impact as these duo considered biggest medals hope.

Meanwhile SK ahead 2-0 against NZ in hockey to make the things complex in India's group.

Thanks to the India community there to cheer up Indian boxers. It's thrilling to hear India-India reverberating in the complex. But, guys where you where when Shiva needed some support.

Shiva is still young. Am sure he ll come back to the next olympic as a much better boxer. He has a lot of potential. Loosing is part of the game.

Whatever troll!! Indians do wish to get a few medals and the team has good chances at few games.. We will see what happens..

And then he got guts to utter words like "Only in India"

As if Pakistan has topped all the charts of all the games that has happened in all times..

Last I remember, poor guys got thrashed badly in Cricket..

actually all this makes me happy and it should be taken as complement by Indians,.....coz there was a time Pakistani people always compared themselves to us in military,missiles etc......but now they dont ......

see in any thread...be it economy , military, scientific advancements..any thread, you will find all Pakistani people saying..."China will whoop your ***"...true China is more than us in all the above and i am not contesting that...........but its hard to ignore the fact that the Pakistani people here try to belittle as by comparing us to china to a point that they even overdo the chinese posters (so behave like as if they are chinese).......in all this "the Pakistan Factor has been lost", there is nothing to compare with anymore and consciously or subconsciously the Pakisani's know this and that is the reason for the change...its something we Indians should take as a compliment

Right now -we are not good enough to match China.......but we are on our way there...whether we achieve it or not,we are only getting better......

Damn Bindra didn't qualify for the finals! Narang made it through, 3rd rank.

Hope Narang wins a medal to open the account. It starts in half an hour.

Back
Top Bottom