Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Your data is somewhat inaccurate mate... BCCI is not a Goverment organization... Nor government gives any incentives to Cricketers or BCCI... Infact very few know that BCCI gives about 50 to 75 crores per anum for other sports development in India... How many knows that Owner of Venky's Livestock (Indian Firm) own Blackburn FC at UK... Why not they pour this money to promote Soccer in India?? Its our mindset whyblame BCCI.. You perform, you will attention as well as facility (Money)... By the way goverment have poured 50 million USD for training athletes for london 2012.. We are making slow but steady progress... Mate India is a giant in future to recon with... We should concentrate on promoting other games rather than blaming cricket...

thanks for correcting me bro..... anyways there is indoor stadium and out stadium in my home town... our MLA manages it, i never seen any sport events in that stadium.. but many functions in that indoor stadium and political meetings in out door stadium...

BCCI has/have huge resources ....unlike other sports...

By the way coach of sushil said that Bout will be alot tough because japan Wrestler really good.... i wish sushil win gold medal.... Coach of Sushil told that Sushil will win but lets not get carried away.... Japan really good at wrestling. Infact how can we forget Sumo tournaments. Even small japan boy does well.... They produce the Yin Energy. They practise on it.... Sushil just now told that he believes in attack and weak in defence. i hope japan Wrestler is defence and not a attacker.... again i wont watch the Bout.... Am alot nervous right now.... Bout will start at 6.33pm indian times....

@paan singh he didnt bite his ears.... The kaz wrestler fall on his own ear at very end of Bout.... (when sushil picked him up and thrown backwards)....

Don't know what would be going through mind of sushil, 1.2 billion people (minus ajtr :D) will be hoping that he wins gold :) i would have died of that anxiety, salute to sushil that he is still alive........:lol:

Don't know what would be going through mind of sushil, 1.2 billion people (minus ajtr :D) will be hoping that he wins gold :) i would have died of that anxiety, salute to sushil that he is still alive........:lol:

hey it is my words ...

rightly said, i think we should seriously work on these five olympic sports (just look at the no. of medals on offer):

Badminton - 15 medals

Boxing - 42 medals

Wrestling - 64 medals

Shooting - 45 medals

Archery - 12 medals

---------------------------------

Total - 178 medals :woot::woot:

even if we can win 10 % of them that would mean 18+ medals :tup::tup:

These five should be our priority sport but our participation should be there in as many as possible.
agreed:tup:

In about 14mins Bout will start.... People says india not good at physical level sports.... i want to ask them about boxing and wrestling.... Isnt both of them are physical level sport? In both india doing well.... 2016 olympic world will see how best india will do.... By the way am hopping for a gold medal right now.... Am nervous because japan wrestler really tough....

Very sad.... Sushil wont make it.... Atleast we will have silver....

i wish we would had got atleast one gold.... Sushil lost....

Back
Top Bottom