Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Am so much happy that india doubled its medal count. People in my area are dancing in happiness.... Getting 6 medals is not easy specialy when there are many countries who never even got a medal and in this olympic there are over 100 countries who didnt even got a medal. Well done india. Its the Best olympic india ever Had and in 2016 we will do even Better. CONGRATULATION INDIA. Its celebration time. JAI HIND.

This is by far the best Olympics we have had, not in the ranking, but ranks hardly matters when you are out of top 20. We will go up from here. Should target 15-20 medals in the next Olympics.

anyways party for silver medal... he fought well, n he got wound n he tired ... still gave good competition...

Good show. Could have been better but is a huge improvement over the scene just a decade back.

It will only get better. We have found our niche in quite a few sports and there are role models and facilities in place now.

On to Rio. ;)

4ilvmv.jpg

2wpno7o.jpg

so it's 2 silver & 4 bronze = 6 medals total ( this is the total no. of medals we won in last 7 olympics, now we have got it in only one).

India stand at 55th rank (less than Beijing 50th but we know our performance was many times better than Beijing).

we had tripled the no. of medals in Beijing & now we have doubled the medals & i hope we will tripled the medals again in Rio.

we are happy with silver just like u are happy with an egg on ur face :) pakistan - 0 india - 6, apni aukat me reh

you forgot to mention no champions trophy for indian hockey, thats some major progress

congrats

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299257 said:
you forgot to mention no champions trophy for indian hockey, thats some major progress

congrats
Another egg on your face :lol:

Pakistan joins 2012 Champions Trophy - News Articles - International Hockey Federation
The FIH today confirmed the eighth and final team for the FIH Champions Trophy to be held in Melbourne, Australia, December 1-9 will be Pakistan.

Pakistan was given the second invitational spot by the FIH Executive Board. The decision was made at the latest meeting of the Board, which concluded yesterday. India is the second men’s national team that was granted an invitation spot in the tournament.

The two will join Australia, Belgium, England, Germany, the Netherlands and New Zealand in the first top-tier men’s event following the 2012 Olympic Games.

Did you know that ????? :flame::flame:

Before Rio olympic its CWG and Asian games.... (i dont want india to be in CWG as we shouldnt salute a falling empire) So plenty of practise we will get.... By the way i heard that india might Bid for 2022 asian games....

Before Rio olympic its CWG and Asian games.... (i dont want india to be in CWG as we shouldnt salute a falling empire) So plenty of practise we will get.... By the way i heard that india might Bid for 2022 asian games....

if india bids for Asian games it should not be Delhi....Mumbai will be better....By 2022 Mumbai will be on par with many world class cities..

Back
Top Bottom