What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
Those who voted for greater than 15 medals :o::o: should get ready for chittars.
Yahan to khaata hi nahi khulla
I predict India in Rio will be 12 medals. Because India in the 2012 London Olympics only get 6 medals. I think it is a shame. Especially for professional athletes. This is a shame... The Indian government might do some policy reform. Athletes will be more efforts to... So I voted for 10 to 15. But I didn't think so cruel reality.

I predict India in Rio will be 12 medals. Because India in the 2012 London Olympics only get 6 medals. I think it is a shame. Especially for professional athletes. This is a shame... The Indian government might do some policy reform. Athletes will be more efforts to... So I voted for 10 to 15. But I didn't think so cruel reality.

Not athletes fault... a very few people ( sportsmen) got world class facilities ( like Sania in tennis, Cricket) and the rest fully depend on govt funded Sports complex and Hostels.. the corporates are interested more in Cricket then tennis... now a days kabaddi under some light..

Not athletes fault... a very few people ( sportsmen) got world class facilities ( like Sania in tennis, Cricket) and the rest fully depend on govt funded Sports complex and Hostels.. the corporates are interested more in Cricket then tennis... now a days kabaddi under some light..

Must admit i voted zero medals now that its clear we wont win any :(
still it was a good effort on the part of our athletes.

Must admit i voted zero medals now that its clear we wont win any :(
still it was a good effort on the part of our athletes.
It must be noted that: this is the worst Games in the history of the Olympic Games, And western countries by manipulation, China's athletes were too much injustice.

Spare a Moment for this poor chap!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pic-dream-crushed-manhood-knocks-bar-off.html

3749876500000578-0-image-a-2_1471347347825.jpg

3749875F00000578-0-image-a-3_1471347350440.jpg

I'd rather see India gets its first medal than China gets one more. The difference between zero and one is much more significant than just ONE.

She is in semi, right? One more win would give her silver, two more wins she gets gold. If she lose the semi, she will need one win to get a bronze. I was right.
May god give you the hottest girl in the world and lots of beautiful children.:yahoo::yahoo:

What happened ? did his little bro woke up at wrong time ?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like I predicted its turning out to be a real smasher of a game.

PV sindhu takes first set 22 - 20 after being down 8 - 12 at one point.

@Dungeness

Like I predicted its turning out to be a real smasher of a game.

PV sindhu takes first set 22 - 20 after being down 8 - 12 at one point.

@Dungeness

near the net Chinese dominant.. but Sindhu playing across the court.. chinese player is powerful in attacking..

Cracking first game...& Sindhu had to win that one to overcome the pressure of playing big player like Wang Yihan.

Going along nicely in the 2nd game...

Back
Top Bottom