What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
Okay, hope the guy not cry after the match vs Lin Dan.
Nah he didnt cry here:
292842-kidambi-srikant-lin-dan.gif

Lets see what happens on match day!

Yeah, hope the result will be good :D Lin Dan will be a tough match, he is a legendary player, however Srikanth has beaten him before.

Keeping fingers crossed and would be chearing and supporting our lad on Wednesday. :enjoy:

@TejasMk3

Do you know if there are bronze medal play offs for badminton...or if you get to semifinals you are guaranteed at least a bronze?

Yeah i said this 2 days ago.. but unfortunately someone argued with me.. Athletes need proper rest, comfort for such mega event.. But officials got good comfort.. these officials play dirty politics and power play.. can't blame the participants.. they tried their best... provide them god damn equipment and equipment.. look at dipa, she reached 4th place with just ordinary training and equipment...

coach of Deepa said they didnt had a manager....otherwise they could had challenged the points in the final.......who were those 83 officials those travelled???

coach of Deepa said they didnt had a manager....otherwise they could had challenged the points in the final.......who were those 83 officials those travelled???

yup, she lost witb slight difference.. I'm not feeling sad, for not getting medal from her.. But I'm feeling sad, for the lack of support and facilities to such talented young people... personally i know how these Training camps runs and how much those officials support athletes.. I have seen people misusing funds, which supposed to be spent on sports and sportsmen..

PV Sindhu through to the quarters.....beats her Taiwanese opponent 21 - 13, 21 - 15

She will now meet hot favourite Wang Yihan (world no. 2)

Should be an exciting encounter :-)

@Dungeness @AndrewJin @Place Of Space
That's going to be a cracker. Wang Yihan is not the same player as she was couple years ago..virtually unbeaten by anyone other than a fellow Chinese at the time! Sindhu will definitely fancy her chances!

Vikas goes down to the Uzbek in boxing.

Uzbek was just too darn good. Damn!

He looks good for the gold from that fight.

Back
Top Bottom