What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
Wang Yihan Was great ! .... 5 points down and she still leveled the score!

Sindhu is in excellent form!

To all Indians: enjoy the moment but cool your jets and try not to jinx our great lass giving us some real hope here!

Congratulations to PV Sindhu... Keep the momentum going.

Wang played well for a moment i thought she would run away with the 2nd game.

Congratulations to PV Sindhu... Keep the momentum going.

Wang played well for a moment i thought she would run away with the 2nd game.
Wang Yihan isn't the same as she used to be...still she is #2 in the World..& Sindhu had to play her top game to overcome the Chinese, it's going to be quite interesting in Semis. She will be facing one of the Japanese girls, I'm glad it's neither Li nor Marin...both of them are on top of their game right now..& are hard to beat.

Congrats to Sindhu. Well played

Medal is confirmed now ?

One more win is needed for that.

Wang Yihan isn't the same as she used to be...still she is #2 in the World..& Sindhu had to play her top game to overcome the Chinese, it's going to be quite interesting in Semis. She will be facing one of the Japanese girls, I'm glad it's neither Li nor Marin...both of them are on top of their game right now..& are hard to beat.

I was thinking the same thing lol.

Hopefully one of Li and Marin tire the other out badly in their match up to give a better chance to Sindhu if she manages to keep the momentum going with whichever one of the japanese wins their QF.

One more win is needed for that.

I was thinking the same thing lol.

Hopefully one of Li and Marin tire the other out badly in their match up to give a better chance to Sindhu if she manages to keep the momentum going with whichever one of the japanese wins their QF.
Hope she make it to final..Its all about holding nerve in pressure situation as most of these contests are very close

Hope she make it to final..Its all about holding nerve in pressure situation as most of these contests are very close

You said it brother. She seems to be very good at cheering herself and getting confidence at the right moments. The crowd also gave her energy from what I saw.

You said it brother. She seems to be very good at cheering herself and getting confidence at the right moments. The crowd also gave her energy from what I saw.
Good for her and she could be inspiration for many if win any medal for India and also these girls making Indian people involve in sports of gymnasts, badminton and tennis which is very good thing

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom