What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
Yes, we are a country of 1.2B people and couldn't win a medal (till date) at Rio.
The blame should go to he leaders of our country who lead us for 6decades and not the country or the sport persons who participated.
Medal or no medal, proud we are there.

I have read some news athletes teavel 36 straight restless hours in economy class and meanwhile officials went in business class.. And SAI reject to send physio with Deepika .. as she is only athlete, so they thought it was wasteful...

I have read some news athletes teavel 36 straight restless hours in economy class and meanwhile officials went in business class.. And SAI reject to send physio with Deepika .. as she is only athlete, so they thought it was wasteful...
Travel plans really depend on each federation...most athletes travel economy around the world. Besides most athletes arrived a month earlier, they dont really arrive the day before.

Olympics 2016: Team GB fly economy with British Airways to Rio despite airline sponsoring the squad

Regardless of wins, female athletes fly economy

Number of medals comes down to investing in sport over time, will take time to show results, as there was pretty much zero investment for the last 60 years or so.

Still nothing for India, no gold or silver or bronze... With more than 110 athletes, the largest contingent ever sent, India would have at least 1 or 2 medals by now.

Sorry,indian friends,I voted 0 on purpose.
When i started my voting,the zero option amused me.
I can't believe that there is a zero option in this voting.
So just for fun,i choosed the zero option.HAHA......

Sorry,indian friends,I voted 0 on purpose.
When i started my voting,the zero option amused me.
I can't believe that there is a zero option in this voting.
So just for fun,i choosed the zero option.HAHA......
Yeah....I don't know why there is a zero option.
Though i chose 1-3

The system is rotten. Not easy to change it. takes good leadership and vision to make it happen.

I have this gut feeling that hockey is winning gold this time. And India is still getting 3 medals, though I expected for more before that start of the games.

But still awesome performance by Antanu Das, Dattu Bokonal, and Abinav Bindra.

The system is rotten. Not easy to change it. takes good leadership and vision to make it happen.
Bro could you please stop blaming politicians for the failure in olympics. It is the Indian society which should be blamed for such pathetic performance. Its the parents who should be blamed, who don't want their children to get into sports because of the carrier prospects and other stuff. But thats not the points, we are Indians and we never loose hope.

another gem .. check out

http://m.firstpost.com/sports/rio-o...to-focus-on-haryana-players-only-2952106.html
TMPDOODLE1471031905332.jpg

what is wrong to encourage everyone instead of particular state ... shi.tty politicians ..

bussiness class ticket costs about 3 times the economy class

surely India could had afford to not take idiot like Vijay goel and opt for physio for Deepika

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom