What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
4 PC on trot

Lol ... another PC .. I think India is done now. We still have one more chance against Canada next.
Nope we are still in good position to qualify for quaters, Canada and Ireland will hardly win one match i.e. against each other. Canada will play against Germany, with obvious result of Germany winning. Ireland has match against Argentina, and if everything goes normal then Argentina can easily defeat them.

oh one more pc
End.

Ah draw wouldve been nice.
Draw would have ensured a place in Quarterfinals.

Meanwhile in Golf, A. Lahiri is at disappointing 54 with +3 score. And SSP Chaurasiya is impressive with -1 score.

Guys who rated his post, @waz trolled you silently, guys.. hahaha I know the sarcasm behind his post..

There's something wrong with your perception process or you are paranoid. Oh, I just saw your join date, never mind.

Draw would have ensured a place in Quarterfinals.
Wouldve made things easier,But still I think we are more or less though. Coach was very very angry, at the end in the huddle he was also saying, you never responded to my calls, was literally shouting.

I can't watch Rio Olympic before I go back to China...π_π
Have to rely on this thread to get latest information.
No TV in your room???

I'm waiting for the final of women's team épée fencing...
Not sure if I can be still sober at that time....
https://defence.pk/threads/rio-olympics-2016-team-china-news-and-images.442764/page-17
r4.jpg

Sania Mirza and Bopanna take the first set against the Aussies in mxed doubles!

Gooooo India!

BTW I watched that indian boxer (manoj kumar) take on that Lithuanian guy....boy was that a close contest and a great clash of different styles!

What events left for India to compete ? I have just seen one Indian boxer kumar just won tough boxing match againt Lithuanians and go to next round 16. Any hope in hockey after losing 6-1 to AUS?

Plenty of shooting and wrestling to come along with the boxing....not to mention tennis.

The loss 6-1 to AUS was the womens hockey team (its the first time they have qualified so its a learning experience for them more than anything....their passing and stamina leaves a lot to be desired, more training is needed).

Mens hockey team is losing only to the teams ranked above them like germany and netherlands that they are paired with.

They are doing well otherwise, I hope they can win a medal.

BTW you can type rio 2016 india into google for all the remaining events scheduled for india.

---------------

UPDATE: India hold their service after breaking aussies in 2nd set.

Looking good for india here!

I can't watch Rio Olympic before I go back to China...π_π
Have to rely on this thread to get latest information.

Where are you visiting dear?

-------------------------------------

UPDATE: India beat Australia in mixed doubles with some degree of comfort 7 - 5 , 6 - 4

Bopanna was really making a lot of aces! South Indian power FTW!

Leander Paes was not kidding when he said this pair have good medal chances!

Hope their success and confidence continues!

@Levina @ranjeet @TejasMk3 @arp2041 @Abba_Dabba_Jabba @SparrowJack

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom