What's new

Indian Ocean: the new Great Game

No..No...you get me wrong....I never said eating grass that cause the disease...what I try to get at is that these people will get so MAD that they have to compete with Cow for grass...and hope they don't be sick from the madness :rofl:

You should really rethink on that Chinese melamine milk and exploding melons you've been ingesting cuz I think the chemicals are clouding your judgement.

Don't get me wrong, I never did accuse your ilk of being smarter before but this is just plain ridiculous.

You should really rethink on that Chinese melamine milk and exploding melons you've been ingesting cuz I think the chemicals are clouding your judgement.

Don't get me wrong, I never did accuse your ilk of being smarter before but this is just plain ridiculous.

Hey dude...that's your Indian folk who asked your north east people to go eat grass...I just try to warn him that's bad idea because of side effect such MADCOW disease..and now you blame me? :whistle:

Hey dude...that's your Indian folk who asked your north east people to go eat grass...I just try to warn him that's bad idea because of side effect such MADCOW disease..and now you blame me? :whistle:

well if pakistan can eat grass to have nuclear bomb, then NE can eat grass too for sometime before we vanquish your army ;) ?

you just contradicted yourself when you said “At least no one claims our part of Bay of Bengal , Arabian sea and Indian Ocean “, who tell you that we’re fiction claimer? our government did make the official statement about SCS.

And don’t flattered yourself in with your adventure in SCS, it’s a joke of 21 st century:..make spineless statement as “SCS is properly of the world” then pull out with tail between the legs with the excuse that you find not oil in that area.. the initial intention was to blackmail China to pull out P-O-K but we didn’t back down and still continue to build infrastructure in that area...Now your gorverment is crying on our defense minister's shoulder in visite to India and beg us to pull out :rofl:

As I said before your Navy and air force is just a laugh stoke, no nation is scare of you and over-inflated military power. You only have geographical advantage as close to Indian Ocean...that’s about it.
Watch india will pull out from South China Sea too. They are afraid after our Tibet airstrike exercises. :)

Lol...then let them eat more grass :rofl: we're looking forward for that day :lol:

lol...
ALthough Max of water come from tibet in NE, it doesnt mean that we dont have any water resources, NE is full of prity much water resources. We can handle this situation for few months untill the destuction of your navy.

Bloking the water of NE mean you also block BANGLADESH water. In that case you will lose your cheerleaders bro.

so think, act wise
:undecided:

lol...
ALthough Max of water come from tibet in NE, it doesnt mean that we dont have any water resources, NE is full of prity much water resources. We can handle this situation for few months untill the destuction of your navy.

Bloking the water of NE mean you also block BANGLADESH water. In that case you will lose your cheerleaders bro.

so think, act wise
:undecided:

China don't need to completely dry out that river, only one day for tighterning the valve of the river will be a total panick and Chaos for your NE...you might have enough of reserve of water for drinking for few millions inabitants for several months but you need it for others applications such agriculture, farming, industrial and much more. You can't defy the given of the nature unless you claim yourself to be angel.

Even now Bangladesh is blaming you for reducing the flow of the waters...They will be glad if China avenge them from what you have done to them...with your intra-river link they know that they won't get much water from you regardless if we block or not...they have nothing to lose at the end.

and talking about destruction of our navy..first you have to face it, win the battle then talk..:azn:

Vietnam is ready to sell its property ?:blink::rofl:..To India?.I will let Vietnamese to answer that.
...and rule #1 we never came to beg but to warn to be carefull who you want to cozy with....you Indians must be fed up to constantly got warnerd by China :rofl: or maybe it's your nature to get warned.
The you could have waited till a Vietnamese could have answered . We dont implement use and throw policy like you , we like to partner with friendly countries like Vietnam . What do you think Veitnam will do with its property in SCS ? Obviously it will export right ? Since India is a friendly country to Vietnam we will have a share in it , in return we will contribute for Vietnams economy growth while openly supporting Vietnams claims of SCS . You feel begging is warning , if your minister had warned he would have died in a plane crash . No its your nature to warn first then beg after no one doesnt care your warning .
And Indeed as you said "Thats like female saying i have been r*ped just because i ve disadvantage of having holes " such as people is crying river that China block Brahmaputra river or divert water because it happen that they've disadvantage to live in downstream side .:lol:
..sure that's good analogy
Try to stop Brahmaputra water , you dont have capacity to do so . Please build few dams , our areas are getting flooded . If you have balls try to go on to the top of Mount Kailash :p:P:P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom